SBW fight. Hoping for some pain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This fight is a little snapshot of what is wrong with the sport of boxing, dodgy promoters, drugs and fight fixes. Too many associations (WBA WBC IBF WBO etc etc etc) make a mockery of the title champion.

It's a shame as I like boxing as a sport, but it has ZERO credibility these days. It's just going to fade away before too long as people have lost interest, I know I'm sick of the spivs and corruption that have infested the sport.

Chip and Chase said:
This fight is a little snapshot of what is wrong with the sport of boxing, dodgy promoters, drugs and fight fixes. Too many associations (WBA WBC IBF WBO etc etc etc) make a mockery of the title champion.

It's a shame as I like boxing as a sport, but it has ZERO credibility these days. It's just going to fade away before too long as people have lost interest, I know I'm sick of the spivs and corruption that have infested the sport.
I like the Klitsko fights, no dodgy business just very good boxing by two brothers who have every belt between them. Combined they have over 100 fights for 5 loses. The only thing is they won't fight each other. And they both have PhD's.

just saw the ridiculously stupid SBW OMG add on tele.
Don't know if it's been said before but the missus just came up with a great acronym.
Some
Bloody
Wanker

I thought that was GOLD! Nice one darls. ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4