Save yourself the trouble of reading Andrew Webster's article.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just did. It's pathetic. He's still upset about something and the fact that he got hammered for his hypocritical article about DCE written last year. He is a pretentious wanna be pot stirrer who should know better than to delve into the rothfield and weidler click baiting, because alas, he was one was once a pretty decent RL journalist.

Not sure what DCE did to him to earn the vitriol he spouted last year but it's obviously been simmering away all this time considering how quickly (and how utterly insubtantially redundant) he posted this ****e on the smh site.

Too late. I already did. I think it's way off the mark on the message it's giving. He's trying to cash in on the Hastings saga. It's a load of trash. For those who haven't read it the title which is so overly simplified says it all:
How long can Manly say their only problem is Jackson Hastings

Didn’t say a word that wasnt true. There is bigger problems at Manly, obviously. Dce is underperforming, obviously.
On the money. First steps towards fixing a problem is admitting there is one...

Has anyone asked DCE why he was at that Gladstone strip club given he is club captain, has a squeaky clean media image to uphold, is 30 years old and is married with (I think) a young child? I mean really? What's that about? Still find it very hard to believe. Sure, a few of the young ones blowing off some steam I get, but really? DCE?
Mate I couldn't agree more. He needed to be level headed not "hard headed" which is the side effect of a strip club.
All jokes aside. I'm sure his wife won't be pleased with the embarrassing exposure it has erarnt him. Shame on u DCE . Not captain material.

DCE hasn't leaked in 183 points over 6 games (actually conceded all those in 5 games, meaning on average 36.6 points a game). Attack isn't our main issue. Defence and mental toughness most certainly are our main concerns.

This team is just a bunch of individuals, no team

I have never been to Gladstone but from what I've heard if I was the strip club type I wouldn't expect there to be one there in the first place.
I'm forming a mental picture and hearing the 'Ain't no ugly people after 2am ' song.
Aaah beer gogs......
Where would we be without them !!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10