Saturday night results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Canberra vs !drunk: 39-14

Melbourne vs !wall: 46-12

Warriors just !BDH! 24-12 (Good tipping Daniel)

How much longer can the Saints persist with Brown for? I thought it was a gamble to appoint him in the first place. Now it just looks like plain stupidity.

Too much "one of the boys" and running off to the races to make anything of the abundance of talent at his disposal. I'll bet he was at the Slipper today. !stupid:
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

a few favourites hitting the dirt, thats a worry, now we are a favourite!!! we will be out on our won sharing first pot if the eagles get upm tommorrow ! how goods that! :clap:

Daniel's round preview and tips arent too shabby at the moment are they?

mine were crap this weekend.

The warriors played very good football - similar to what we are trying to achieve

I should have tipped with my round preview, it actually only had 1 wrong I think.

mate i have moved well and truly up the ladder....

No you can still vote for other players.

Hoppa was actually having a really good game up until he had the brain explosion. If it werent for that I actully dont think he would have got many votes. Its hard to say who had the worst game but i think the contenders are Hand Bag Harris & Rad Chandal.

Hand Bag tried hard but he ws used as a decoy more than a ball carrier.

Randall still tried for the blind side plays too much, but was very very creative with some of them.

The thing is No one actually played Badly. Everyone played well but some not as good as others

yes and then yelled at other players for it..... not cool

He needs to add a new attacking dimension to his game. He is a good player but Dunley is playing better at the moment. Dunley can land a clean punch as well, ask peachy :D :blaugh: :blaugh:

Harris was very dissapointing and will be dreading the return of Stewart.

Kite's hands were terrible today - a real worry.

Hoppa was indeed playing like a 7th forward and was helping our go forward. We are really going to miss that aspect of his game, but nothing else.

Kites hands were a major worry for me. He dropped a ball cold before even being tackled. And the dropped ball from the kick off was a shocker

The cold was was poor as.

The kick off was understandable - the are backs who are paid to do that job drop it from time to time- he wasnt given much of a chance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4