Saturday Night - All time Great Team Announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
This Saturday night is one of the biggest nights in clubs history.

The all time greatest team will be announced from the many stars who have played in the Marron & White over the past 60 years.

In a great move by the Club the dinner & the announcement of the greatest team will be beamed live throughout the Leagues Club so all fans can witness the team being announced. Fans will also will be able to be part of the atmosphere and get a chance to meet and greet many of their favourite players from the past & present.

So for an avid eagle fan who has nothing on, on Saturday night get down to the Leagues Club in front of the big screens to watch all the action live. You can even enjoy with few cold beverages while watching it. :drunk:

Sounds good but have a team bonding session.....piss up elsewhere

Will do Byso, thinking about taking a camera, but don't want to get pissed and lose it

Going to the trophy room at norths Leagues club on Saturday night.

Actually going to the rugby the sit in the rain and watch the boks getting smashed (again).

Say hello to Yogi and Bernard for me wheel as they are sure to be amongst the finalists. Will leon be there? Or Brett and Scott?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4