saturday afteernoon grand finals.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
there is a petition on the qld government website to try and get the NRL grand final played on a Saturday afternoon. I would rather go back to the Sunday afternoon grand finals, but prefer Saturday arvo to Sunday night .

I know this has got sfa chance of getting up, but if enough people sign it maybe the nrl might take some notice

unfortunately it is only open to queensland residents, but hopefully one gets set up for the rest of us.

if any of you queensland supporter's or you know any queenslanders here is a link to the e-petition
http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/view/EPetitions_QLD/Accept.aspx?PetNum=719&ID=eoR6WoV%2fg3s%3d&lIndex=-1

No chance. The AFL have stuck with Saturdays and unless it was a night game it won't change. The TV has too much power on the matter.

I would prefer Sunday arvo but second preference would be Saturday night.

No chance. The AFL have stuck with Saturdays and unless it was a night game it won't change. The TV has too much power on the matter.

agreed

Agreed as well. Damn some people are stupid.

Almost as dumb and idea as the club trying to play St Helens instead of the Broncs.

Sunday Arvo is best though.

As long as manly are in the grand final I couldn't care it it was played at 4.00 o'clock in the morning at graham reserve.

1161827042_689_FT136281_dunce.gif

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4