Sat Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
So who else is going to the trial, so far I think I saw:

Ryan
Clon
Dan
Mata
Fonz
Garts?

Anyone else going?

Id love nothing more than that. Buts its a long way from here and its my flat out season untill June. Damnnnn........... :violin:

I'll be travelling up there with some mates. We're having dinner/drinks at the Central Coast Leagues Club from 5.30pm before heading over to the ground.

I'll probably tape the Charity Shield game (7.30pm Sat) and watch it when I get home.

Question: I'm going to be in Adelaide for the weekend of Round # 1 ( 10,11,12 March ). Does anyone know if there is any rugby league coverage in South Australia. If not , Daniel's gonna be receiving a few phone calls/text messages on Saturday 11 March.

i am hoping to get there but it will depend on Regional Athletics (of all places - at Narrabeen, next to the home of the Mighty Sea Eagles!!)

I hope to go.

I saw on MSE that some fool predicted 4000 Norths supporters to turn up. pffftt Norths hardly ever had that many to go to a game when they were in the ARL :)

I was thinking that you 'thought' some crap as well.

What's your fave TV show Danny???

Dont really have a fav as I never really get a chance to watch TV

I guess top ones would be
- Futurama
- The OC
- Spicks & Specs

beyond that not really bothered what is on

I can't believe you don't watch Bold and the Beautiful and Neighbours, Young and the Restless or McLeod's Daughters.

Mind you, with your lot in life it will soon be Play School, Bananas in Pyjamas and The Wiggles!!! :lol:

isnt Spics and Specs a sitcom about a Mexican optometrist?

Spics and specs is a musical game show. very good!

as for wiggles etc, they are already a part of my life and I am resigned to it. As well as the hooley dooleys and hi 5. oh well, its far from the worst thing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4