Sat night game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can the NRL not re-schedule the Broncos game until Sunday? What a farce. The organisation is a huge joke sometimes, and the AFL sh*its all over them in terms of professionalism.

Why?

Same as last weekend pretty much really.

I'm more bothered at the fact that the game is delayed and the radio coverage is of the game thats live on foxtel!!!! grrr

I think the opposite is better imo

By playing on Sunday, I think it would give the body the right amount of time to pull up sore.. but playing so soon after, players dont pull up too badly apparantly.

Heard this from one of the test players being interviewed on 2GB on Saturday.. Tahu it might have been?

Strangely enough, that was also my experience from my playing days. It was the second day afterwards when the body siezed up.

I think the opposite is better imo

By playing on Sunday, I think it would give the body the right amount of time to pull up sore.. but playing so soon after, players dont pull up too badly apparantly.

Heard this from one of the test players being interviewed on 2GB on Saturday.. Tahu it might have been?

I don't like that our players have to back up either.. but really when we are playing the bronco's do we really have a right to whinge??

I for one probably have a hatred for the bronco's greater than anyone here... i really can't stand them but to be fair to them in years gone by they have been missing anywhere between 4 and 10 players to origin and having to play on against teams who haven't had as big of an involvement in origin.

Yes, it sucks but the bronoco's go through this sort of thing every year for about 6 weeks in a year!!

It's going to be a tough ask for Manly to beat Brisbane on Saturday night. With King , Kite , Orford & Hicks playing in Dubbo on Friday night then travelling to Brisbane on Saturday isn't ideal.

BK ( if injured ) & Brett Stewart will be sorely missed.

Round # 10 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp
Round # 11 vs Melbourne @ Brookvale
Round # 12 BYE

It's important that Manly win 1 of their next 2 games to remain well placed on the table before returning after the Round # 12 BYE.

I agree Chuck, we have to win 1 out of the next 2. The saving grace is that melbourne are in a similar position to us with injury and rep commitmments

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4