Same team named for Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hicks at fullback. WTF is going on. He was shown up in defense a few times because of his positioning. When the Wrriors made a break they just stepped right around him.

In my opinion Hill needs to be rested, too slow and immobile

Stewy said that he was very close to playing on sat and almost certain he would play this weekend. Prob trying to bluff the raiders

I spoke to Stewy and he said he should be right.

Dan, Lenno's the PL fullback and he's not up to NRL standard.

I think when Lenno has played he has done well. He can also play 5/8 where i think he should be given a run anyway

we're in real strife if stewart and alberts aren't in our backline..at least they look like maybe scoring a point and run hard at the line.

It is a disgrace. Hecks and Alberts are injured for a few weeks and have to start back in PL, 2 of our best players.

Yet unfit clowns like Hill and King jump straight back in, and consistently play badly.

Bring back Flash, and for god's sake start with Kite and not that one dimensional, old woman of a Princess.

Didn't Steppa move to fullback when Stewart was injured in the Cronulla game? He and BK were the only two worth praise that day. This team line up is a disgrace.

I dead set reckon with this single celled omeba at the helm, we could actually see Matt Orford shunted to 5/8 or Hooker next year for Monaghan. That's the kind of coaching decisions this person makes. Great player. Atroucious coach. Time to step down with dignity Des.

Maybe Dessie will put on the boots and we will see him walking around at half.
Anybody seen Cliffy lately. ask him if he would like a weekend in Canberra!
Waiting till Sunday and we may all be upset.
Me finks mate!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4