Same old Same

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CRPSI eagle

Reserve Grader
Hasler, is brain dead and is either killing DCE with his coaching or just needs to be dropped because he is rubbish.

Cust needs to be our main man in attack to cover both sides with Shuester to 5/8 and DCE to hooker.

Again we give away a big lead and clueless on how to score trys.

How on earth is Siro keeping the young fella out that position?? Please!

Bring on all the young brigade and 2V to coach them.

Hasler, is brain dead and is either killing DCE with his coaching or just needs to be dropped because he is rubbish.

Cust needs to be our main man in attack to cover both sides with Shuester to 5/8 and DCE to hooker.

Man, whatever gear you’re on, it’s just not healthy.

Here is a question,
When was the last time Hasler axed a player to reserves because of poor performance?
McGuire and Robinson seem to be more lethal in terms of players performing.

Here is a question,
When was the last time Hasler axed a player to reserves because of poor performance?
McGuire and Robinson seem to be more lethal in terms of players performing.
I am not sure and so get your point there is a few that need to be made accountable.

I would say JetSki as I have not heard anything if he is injured.Two weeks he has not been in the 21, not complaining about that.

Hasler is losing it and will lose the fans soon if he doesn't aim up with guts and drop the glaringly obviously garbage players... Taufua, Elliott and Croker.

Next week need something like this: 3x debutants
1. Albert 2. Funa 3. Harper 4. Suli 5. Garrick 6. Cust 7. DCE 8. Paseka 9. Levi 10. Taupau 11. Thompson 12. Olakau'atu 13. Trbojevic
14. Schuster 15. Sironen / Metcalf 16. Keppie 17. Sipley

Watching the third grade school boys in Taufua, Elliott and Croker week in week out is horrible. Waddell can go end of year too.

Open your eyes mate.....Siro has been a stalwart in the pack this year! He along with Marty & AFB have been our best....the rest forget. You say how has Siro kept Olakau’atu out if the team, how the fvck have Waddell, Thompson, Gosiewski kept him out of the team NOT Siro!!!!!

Funa needs to remain in the team, preferably left centre. Des will probably consider that Parker has earned the right to get knocked out another once or twice, but after that Funa takes that spot permanently.

Wow.
Two posts saying to drop Siro, that’ll do me.
He’s one of our best every week and our record when he doesn’t play reflects that.
I agree but last night Suli saw more ball without Sironen being there cutting inside or being tackled.Sironen needs to realise the bloke outside him is more destructive than him with early ball

I just think we where always in trouble once fainu was done on top on that we lost Tom again who in top 3 players in comp. add the shambles of changing ruck interpretation and 6 again garbage we have been on of the main targets and losers out of it all.
Imo des got this squad to the top of there ability last season, let’s be honest there been a few who have not stepped up Suli at top of that list. Our up and in defence is getting picked apart on team videos and if Des wants to salvage season needs to be adjusted.
Out wide Jorge needs to be pulled enough is enough, young Hopoate should debut out there next week. The performance of young Hamuole last night showed he belonged and was much better than either Waddell and Jack g but again selections baffle Boyle over Sipley ..Boyle a plodder simple as that Sipley offers aggression we need off bench.

Open your eyes mate.....Siro has been a stalwart in the pack this year! He along with Marty & AFB have been our best....the rest forget. You say how has Siro kept Olakau’atu out if the team, how the fvck have Waddell, Thompson, Gosiewski kept him out of the team NOT Siro!!!!!
Sirro is a top tier first grader. Oka has to play and there are plenty of blokes who are not even near Sirros level to accomodate his place in the side.
DCE calls that inside play. On our right we have two good options - ping it early to Suli or Sirro short off DCE.Our fullback is only there to catch bombs so the ball out the back is not an option.

Sirro has nothing to do with DCE not giving it early to Suli. That’s on DCE and to a lesser extent Levi.

I agree but last night Suli saw more ball without Sironen being there cutting inside or being tackled.Sironen needs to realise the bloke outside him is more destructive than him with early ball

And they both need to realise that the bloke outside them has the pace to make breaks down the sideline. Twice in two weeks Garrick has finally seen at least one quality ball per game, and twice he has made a clean break down the side. And last night it resulted in RTS knocking on and us getting the ball back.

Before that, poor old Reubs was catching a cold waiting for the ball to get past Siro or Suli. Before the last two weeks, since Tom has been out just about the only time he saw the ball was either a kick return or an early tackle hit up while tiring forwards lumbered back onside.

Des has turned Jake into our version of Aiden Tolman

Jake kills the attack time and time again he gets the ball with his lumbering runs
and refusal to pass the ball

LOL. I've heard some crackers on here lately. DCE to centre, DCE to lock and DCE to hooker. How about DCE just concentrates on being DCE halfback and DCE Captain and plays consistent footy. How many of our tries last night were against 12 men ?? Thank God for sin bins otherwise we may not have even got that sniff of a chance of snatching a win.

Des is a conservative coach and I can't see him changing our style in a hurry. Players have to buy into it and put the effort in. The Warriors have lost their coach this year, lost quite a few of their top 17 including one of their starting halves just this week, they are borrowing players, they are living away from family.....they still turned up and put in. They had us covered in the excuse department but still got the win. It's an attitude thing, we need to lift ours and start playing some consistent football. Knights away next week, followed by Bunnies. Lose those 2 and it's all over red rover for 2020. Even with the injuries we have we should be playing better football then we currently are.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4