Samantha in strife (and medical retirement rorts)

Screenshot_20191020-194538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Todd will enjoy eyeballing the sparkly eyed man - I expect nothing to come of it.

On another matter I've seen some over achieving in my time, but old pumpkin head Burgess would have to be up there in terms of batting above your average.

Todd will enjoy eyeballing the sparkly eyed man - I expect nothing to come of it.

On another matter I've seen some over achieving in my time, but old pumpkin head Burgess would have to be up there in terms of batting above your average.

You look at the WAGS for AFL, Cricket and NRL and dead set most are absolutely drop dead beautiful, sad to say I think there’s a common thread there ( or a couple).

Funny but often the average ones are childhood sweethearts and more than often still together 20 years later.

Beauty fades ( on both of course) , true love doesn’t.

These footballers don’t only need a lesson with the way they treat their ladies , it’s why they pick them too!!

By the way , my post isn’t meant to denigrate any woman , rather celebrate the ones who have stuck together because it’s real!!

Add to that, apparently Binji Marshall signed on for 200k.

What was Gifty offered and rejected due to underpaying?

Gifty was offered around $300k, but even though his body was starting to break down the NRL said no, he's worth at least twice that. Yet ever since we've seen a few high profile players sign on at other clubs for less and the NRL haven't batted an eye in approving it.

If they do try and medically retire him they might need to explain Sam’s brother’s statement that “He’s had a few operations ever since he was young on his shoulder,”.

Clearly a pre-existing injury but like others I would not be surprised if he gets given the Choc / Inglis treatment on the basis that “he has given the game so much” and “the game owes him” (in addition to his $1m plus a year contract).

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2