• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Both teams look stronger without him, though he did play his best game of the year at Leichhardt in 2005.

Bye Bye - you are the weakest link!!! :~?

agree CW, though I would dare say he would be playing for us this weekend if he were still here!!

Both teams look stronger without him, though he did play his best game of the year at Leichhardt in 2005.

Bye Bye - you are the weakest link!!! :~?

Is that when he played at 5/8?

Surely you jest. He was terrible.

Interesting to see that he can't get a start for the tigers. Looks like another x-Manly player has been cursed. Even though we all know he was an ordinary player.

Have any x-manly players made an impact at there new clubs over the last few years?

dont think so Byso, not since we lost a few Beagles players like OMealy and Jerry Stringer. Since back to "Manly" really the only player i can think of that we where dissapointed about losing was AAron Cannings and he seems to have dissapeared of the radar now as well!

The Luke Dorn, Alby Torrens, Tony Jensen etc protests didn't really have a huge impact in the big scheme of things despite the 'Save the Whale" type campaigns. :lol: :lol;

They wanted to keep Torrens but the length of the contract was the issue, out of those 3 CW the only one worth feeding was Torrens, he did play some good footy for us.

Torrens was dependable. But not a big loss, looks like Matai and Steppa covered his spot well.

I guess Dessie did well getting rid of the right players.

Donnelly has done more at Melbourne than he did at Manly, for an example of an ex-manly player going alright.

But he was sh*t at Manly, and I didn't care when he left.

That over rated team would have to be captained by the current NSW 5/8

for sure...he was bloody lucky to keep his place- he shouldn't have been picked, did nothing in Origin 1 and had a **** kicking game...I wouldn't be all that quick to hail Finch as the messiah either- one good game doesn't make up for all the **** ones...I'll be interested to see how he goes in Game 2- my pick is both halves will have shockers!

one of our props may get a look in!

i think Anasta would make a far better ball playing lock, big and defends strongly, mobile plus solid passing game, it depends who he is playing next to. He needs to partner someone creative in the halves, like an Orford or Johns. Finch isnt creative so Anasta looks bad IMO. i dont mind him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4