Sam Harris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I know Sam has copped a wrapped off a lot of posters for his efforts of the last 2 games. But I wanted to add mine.

He has been previously known as Hand Bag Harris but he now has bricks in that Hand bag and he is not afraid to use them. Have a look at how he took the ball up from the kick off after Manly's tries on the weekend.

We needed someone to really take stand with all the injuries/suspensions in the forwards and Sam has done that.

Good onya Sam - keep it going

yes he is distancing himself from Kinger well !!!! hehehehehe ;) ;) ( looks for stones heading from Fluffs direction!!)

Good to see Sam in form. He was very good for the first half of last year until his injury hit. Has been slow to hit his straps this year and his game time has been low.

To have him firing is important. His ability to offload gives us another dimension with the way that the rest of the pack is going.

King has a big job this weekend to keep the likes of Cayless, Vella and co quiet. No easy task!

Sam reminds me of Terry Randall. Keep it up! :clap: :clap:
Now that is a huge call MB. If it would come true it would be awesome. To have defence like that would be gold.

I think Sam has a way to go yet but he is getting better.

In looks he does and his defence is improving. "Reminds me" means he "Ain't No Terry Randall" (good nic that one! :blaugh: ) - just reminds me..... Long way to go before he or any other player fills the hardman's boots.

Outstanding game last week and he'd been building up to it in the weeks before that.

I hope he snots some of those eel scum.

Sam reminds me of Terry Randall. Keep it up! :clap: :clap:

possibly in complection of his skin, thats where the comparison ends for me! did you mean Chad Randall ? or even Tony Randall!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4