Sam Harris the second player voted out of AE Survivor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Having to suffer through their second consecutive AE Tribal Council, the Sea Eagles tribe split down the middle to vote out a member who appeared to have lost their will. Tired and depleted, Sam Harris, the young Union convert, has suffered from a recent form slump and even an improved effort on Sunday wasnt enough to keep him in the game.

In a very close fought battle Sam Harris was voted out with only 3 votesbut a warning shot was fired accross the bow of Scott Donald, Luke Williamson and Mitch Creary who all gathered 2 votes each. This will surely spur them on to be noticed in the next match against the Dragons.

On the Next AE survivor in 2 weeks:
A tribe member is suspicious of a potential alliance forming between two friendly teammates that could spoil a game plan.

During a crucial Immunity challenge, one Survivor takes over for a struggling tribemate. Will it be enough to win?

about 15.

lots of players got single votes. Randall also got 2 votes as well as the ones mentioned

i didnt get a chance, was to busy after long weekend and not being at work monday... would have been a tough one as everyone played pretty well, in hindsight , even though he may have played well and it was a bit harsh, he has brought the attention upon himself buy playing like a woos in previous games. Once Stewart mkII is fit along with King, i really cant see him staying in the main grade anyway

To be honest, at the moment I can't see king holding his ground in 1st's. He made just 70 metres in the game against the warriors and has not played since due to being injuried. Hardly a work load to get injured from.

And what a great article by Daniel. Sounds just like survivor

i dont but I go to the website and read the wrap up of the shows so that I get an idea of their writing style.

The extra research i have to bloody do to make these itneresting and no one cares.

*stalks off to corner, spits dummy violently in Volly's direction and begins to sob"

he he

Thank you.....

I think I need coffee I have IMS

would have been nice if i knew Survivor was running this week , seeing as im supposed to be overseeing it , as far as i knew there was no survivor this week , because it was never confirmed to me

sorry mate.

its automatic.
once you enter the rounds its on.

Basically it will go again for the Saints game.

Shall I re-open survivor for voting again then??

most weeks yes. At the end of the year some players may only get 1 game so then they wil automatically be voted out. I also think there are enough player to move past it.

Maybe not every week but we will see as we go.

i have entered round 3 for you also

King will be picked on reputation Flip, take if from me. Seems to be a golden child. Will he survive SURVIVOR though, that will be his biggest test!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6