Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ben

Bencher
So im not too sure how long Sammy is planning on playing that other game but by the sounds of it he will miss out on the world cup as he is too far down the pecking line. Again, if we do lose out on our start halves we will have $2 million to play with to sign some replacements.
Our forward pack would benefit with a signing like Sam and would be a major stepping stone to repair the damage.
James Maloney and Seizer are other names that come to mind that would look good on our roster as well. I know their not quite DCE or Foran but we can't keep relying on them to be a good team. To be honest we will be too top heavy offering them $1 million each per year as the rest of our roster will suffer. All the eggs will be in one basket.

If we do lose both our halves we could easily sign all 3 of these guys which isn't so bad after all.

If Sam is available he would be a wonderful signing. I think he was mostly responsible for the vermin breaking their drought. He was the difference when we played them last year.

So im not too sure how long Sammy is planning on playing that other game but by the sounds of it he will miss out on the world cup as he is too far down the pecking line. Again, if we do lose out on our start halves we will have $2 million to play with to sign some replacements.
Our forward pack would benefit with a signing like Sam and would be a major stepping stone to repair the damage.
James Maloney and Seizer are other names that come to mind that would look good on our roster as well. I know their not quite DCE or Foran but we can't keep relying on them to be a good team. To be honest we will be too top heavy offering them $1 million each per year as the rest of our roster will suffer. All the eggs will be in one basket.

If we do lose both our halves we could easily sign all 3 of these guys which isn't so bad after all.

When he first signed to play in the nrl beaver had almost convinced him to play with us until Crowe got involved!

Jarrod Hayne could also be an option when he fails at NFL

Wasn't Sam released from his contract on the basis that he could only come back to the Rabbits??

Sam is a very talented footy player. There can be no doubt about that. His toughness is also without question. I just think that he is waaaay too ugly to ever be seen in a Manly jersey. Maybe if he agreed to wear head gear, but even then......yeah, nah!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4