Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Intelligence of "a cash payment" made in a carpark. That is no where near evidence. Its heresay at best.

Singular so not systemic. Even if true no one can prove what cash changed hands for.

Was this the same carpark gizelle sold his peptides from, where our team systematically took drugs from, fixed matches from, parked cars in illegally, jaywalked to and from, littered in, urinated in. Is the carpark a euphemism for the lurkers field of dreams or danny wiedlers ****ter.

Next

This is very concerning. The club to my knowledge has been compliant year in and year out as far as the cap goes. If there are allegations lets here them and back it up with evidence.

What is annoying is that our club logo is linked to the story which insinuates that our club is guilty as charged when it is alleged that several clubs are under scrutiny. Why could not the herald use the NRL logo? Our club is targeted again by the media!!

What is also telling is the police have not a shred of evidence over the match-fixing allegations where our club was dragged through the mud. So do we get an apology??? Yeah right!!!

The whole salary cap process needs urgent review and the NRL have got to improve governance of the game.

I hope that these allegations are found to have no grounds, If there is evidence and it is proved, they any person or persons responsible, MUST be removed from our club.

I am rather suspicious about the timing of this as the team is flying high at the moment. If the police and the NRL have evidence, produce it now or move on!!

Well of course this is an old story regurgitated.

The former player allegedly (important to remember that) receiving payments in a carpark, could have been doing so at another club.
Probably the one at top ryde shops again.

This all sounds like Bull****, also doesn't relate to us at the moment does it, we are fine cap-wise in 2017. We likely were fine cap-wise back then, clubs responded quick, now we should move towards suing these ****ers

Isn't Kate McClymont a worn out old piece of Chux superwipe. Fair dinkum I'm surprised she wasn't pensioned off with the other broken down hacks from Fairfax during the last round of staff reductions.

Take solace that the putrid, festering publication that is the SMH is staggering like a herpes infected drunk to oblivion.

Great to see Manly strike back and FAST !!
You know what - IF its all a load of tripe, which seems apparent considering players ineligable in 2017 - personally sick of the BS Manly cops...Players like an innocent Stewart who endured hell, for less than players actually found guilty...ANY scandal they attempt to implicate Manly.....I mean - Love the hate, shows the side is back with a bang....but these are low ball attempts and seem to be far to often found incorrect and very personal.
Tell you what - if I were involved at the top somewhere in Seaeagles heirarchy - would throw the book at these media clowns - defamation, slander - hits them hard both ethically and financially to teach them about morals and integrity....ppl can laugh it off as - "Who cares - not true so we won't be in trouble"
Well it cuts far deeper.....the revenue from sponsorships and marketing are critical at this level and this type of BS can be crippling - someone needs to be responsible and I hope they get found out big time.

Did anyone just see Weirdler on Nein news stories just now?

Again just trash, no substance what so ever. He even spoke about spot fixing allegations? Um just wondering if he has done any research whatsoever, we have actually been cleared of match fixing?

He can spread muck, but what about the truth...?

The NRL has confirmed it will investigate Manly after reports the club breached the salary cap.

A Fairfax Media report alleges Manly - and other clubs - have paid players outside the salary cap over the past two years.

Manly strongly denied the claims in a statement on Wednesday afternoon, but the NRL will investigate

"The NRL Integrity Unit will investigate allegations raised today relating to the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles," the NRL said in a statement.

"A spokesman stressed that, at this stage, the NRL is not in possession of evidence of any violations which would warrant any disciplinary action.

"'However, we are in constant dialogue with the police and will take action if it is warranted,' the spokesman said."

Did anyone just see Weirdler on Nein news stories just now?

Again just trash, no substance what so ever. He even spoke about spot fixing allegations? Um just wondering if he has done any research whatsoever, we have actually been cleared of match fixing?

He can spread muck, but what about the truth...?
The truth and him ain't friends.

Lol. We had so much cap pressure last year we had to pay players cash outside of the cap.
I just can't believe that.

We are definitely a club that would not be doing dodgy's because with the amount of disgruntled employees that have left the joint over the past 6 years surely someone would have dobbed by now. I think it is still the Hayson/Foran/McClymont thing in it's last throws before it officially dies. Manly are an easy target, we sell papers and we can't afford to sue. We should get Rebel Wilson to help us.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8