Salary cap / Squad reduction proposal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should benefit us in the long run as we are privately owned but don't have bottomless pockets and develop our own juniors pretty well.

Really? I don't recall
Quite sure that it was in the 2017 S O O series but not sure whether it was off the bench or run on side . Just think that having Schuster as a 13 would allow him to virtually be an extra 6 , give the side some better direction around the ruck area and with his already noted deft passing ability , provide more attacking opportunities for the likes of Turbo , Walker , even D C E . Agree Jake is more suited to a middle forward role but to accommodate Schuster at 13 and the array of capable props already in the squad , of course has to be in the pack somewhere so with his versatility , edge forward would be no problem .

Quite sure that it was in the 2017 S O O series but not sure whether it was off the bench or run on side . Just think that having Schuster as a 13 would allow him to virtually be an extra 6 , give the side some better direction around the ruck area and with his already noted deft passing ability , provide more attacking opportunities for the likes of Turbo , Walker , even D C E . Agree Jake is more suited to a middle forward role but to accommodate Schuster at 13 and the array of capable props already in the squad , of course has to be in the pack somewhere so with his versatility , edge forward would be no problem .
Gifty played that same role for years

Gifty played that same role for years

Maybe you're right Mark. Certainly lock would be the only other spot, other maybe centre, that I would have Schuster playing, though I think his skill range is greater than Gifty and would be more suited to 5/8. Then again King Wally played 5/8 and lock successfully.

Schuster if not 5/8 would be better playing a Glenn Stewart role on the edge.

Not as a middle forward IMO

Schuster if not 5/8 would be better playing a Glenn Stewart role on the edge.

Not as a middle forward IMO

Point taken, Disco. Certainly I sense he would do a good job at lock, just as King Wally at times did and as you say Gifty. But quite frankly, from what I've seen, he's a natural 5/8, with a significantly wider range of skills than Gifty and even King Wally. That's not to say he'll reach King Wally's brilliance, but the skills are there and would be wasted not being in the centre of the play.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2