saints

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
keh? Grand Final?

You have to be somewhat consistent to get there - even if it is a late season run

I think we'll make the top 8, but like last year not enough depth..unless our best team stays on the paddock all year...and that is nigh on impossible. In 07 and 08 we had a great team, and a great set of reserves and we were incredibly lucky with injury and suspension...I look to about 2013-14 for us to make another charge...by that time the cap will have caught up with the Dragons.

Jerry1 link said:
I reckon the Storm will win the comp this year or come very close to it.

They have a something to prove & even with the team losses they still have one of the best lineups out there.

They'll  be playing for points this year.

No Slater for the first part of the year and maybe longer might make it hard for them.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I think we'll make the top 8, but like last year not enough depth..unless our best team stays on the paddock all year...and that is nigh on impossible. In 07 and 08 we had a great team, and a great set of reserves and we were incredibly lucky with injury and suspension...I look to about 2013-14 for us to make another charge...by that time the cap will have caught up with the Dragons.

I said the exact same thing the other day at the Allstars when we were saying how well we think we'll go

Jerry1 link said:

They have a something to prove & even with the team losses they still have one of the best lineups out there.

I don't think they'll come even close, but I think playing the grubs in Melbourne in round 1 after last season is the toughest assignment of the year.

I think we will get hammered and off to another slow start to a season.

Too bad there's not a cap auditor equipped to catch up with the Dragons now.

Trial form means zero, even less when it's between two near reserve grade teams.

I copped heaps last year for predicting bushfires and floods, but I'm putting my neck out again and predicting there'll be more in the future. Nostradamus eat your heart out.

Ralphie link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=186460.msg315721#msg315721 date=1297669507]

I don't think they'll come even close, but I think playing the grubs in Melbourne in round 1 after last season is the toughest assignment of the year.

I think we will get hammered and off to another slow start to a season.
[/quote]the opposition doesnt worry me it the refs they are our nemisis..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6