• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So is Voss still calling games?
Is he still employed by Nine?
He's not on the footy show anymore

Clint said:

He is calling QLD cup - it's on before the 4pm Sunday game in Brisbane - saw it last week at the outlaws place. Not sure if it's on anywhere else.

Warren Boland must be looking for a gig.

Top End Eagle said:
Clint said:

He is calling QLD cup - it's on before the 4pm Sunday game in Brisbane - saw it last week at the outlaws place. Not sure if it's on anywhere else.

Warren Boland must be looking for a gig.
Calling for Nine that is.

Hey Top End Eagle. Where you based?
I'm normally at Palmerston but am house sitting at Humpty Doo atm.

Poor old Ray doesn't have a refined TV voice. He needs to be deeper and slower in speech... and not so opinionated; as alluded to by another poster he is states the obvious and doesn't fill the missing space for the viewers.

But, now in his defence, he must be given time to adapt to the new medium. Rabs still has the first game and Hads has the back up game (for NSW) Yet, he must be being groomed for the main gig, and so he will be given time to adapt his style and I think Nine know this and will give him the time. This maybe is one of Nine's pledge to the future to have a succession plan for Rabs.

As for poor old Vossy, well, he must of had so many complaints that he doesn't feature on any headline acts anymore, and now put out to pasture in the backwaters of QLD :^) (sorry QLDers)

Clint said:

In Katherine at the moment (just 'Top End') but likely on Groote come July for a year (hope they get Austar) or more. Didn't want to put Katherine Eagle only to change it again in four months - I discovered this site at the time Des was roumored to be going to the dogs, so I waited a while before signing up (pretty hostile for new posters for a month or two).

Manly fan all my life 86 GF was the first real game I can remember seeing on TV but definitely remember 87 clearly as an eight year old.

Top End Eagle said:
Clint said:

In Katherine at the moment (just 'Top End') but likely on Groote come July for a year (hope they get Austar) or more. Didn't want to put Katherine Eagle only to change it again in four months - I discovered this site at the time Des was roumored to be going to the dogs, so I waited a while before signing up (pretty hostile for new posters for a month or two).

Manly fan all my life 86 GF was the first real game I can remember seeing on TV but definitely remember 87 clearly as an eight year old.

Yeah was pretty ordinary October time.
Same mate. Born in Manly hospital. Remember spending plenty of time under the scoreboard at Brookie during the 80's with the old man and his cronies.. aaahhhh the memories:)
We are travelling around the country in a caravan and have been "stuck" in Darwin for about 18 months now.
Let me know if you are ever up this way and we'll catch up for a beer over a game.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6