[Resurrected] Saddler ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Is he available??
I mean a big rugged bloke- almost Klemmer like..,
Without AFB look pretty soft up the guts
Jake has great technique and Kapow lifts heavier weights than most, but we don't seem to aim up physically, maybe a desperate call after a pi** poor performance today, but I reckon Saddler is both Aggressive and has great potential

Zac has big issue with discipline. Penalty machine but we need some aggro big time. Keppie seems to have really slipped in the aggro area.Was a real tear away last year. Good young player but a lot more subdued for some reason.

We need more fiery grubby types to bring energy. Most of our players are very mature but pretty harmless (Thompson, Jake, Sironen, Taupau). They play way too fairly and although they are very tough they don't provide punch. We need someone to lift and lead by example like Darcy Lussick did for that one break out season he had a few seasons ago (before he regressed and died)

I don't know how good a footballer Zac is ... but he does have the size and aggression we need ...

I suppose we can just tell him to whack the mungos ... and teach him how to play as we go ...

It would be a massive step up in quality but I'd like to see Saddler on the reserves bench.
So what if he concedes a few penalties. He'll do more damage with his frame than AFB did with his mouth!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8