Saddest Picture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
View attachment 4950 I saw this pic posted by a Souths fan on Twitter and I was so gutted and saddened by what I saw. Then I was annoyed at our fans for doing it, it is a disgrace and should be condemned. However I feel this is the reaction from fans who are sick of the rhetoric and excuses and are sick of being treated like idiots. The new owners have made some serious mistakes over the past few seasons and they were hoping with a few wins it would be yesterday's news. Well guess what? People are angry and upset that the club has ended up like this. Some people at the top need to come out and admit there have been plenty of mistakes made in the last few years and make amends. Stop thinking your regime is bigger than the club and start caring about how the fans feel again because they aren't irrelevant, they are this club.

Can you post a photo of your poster once you have it framed and on the wall?

As others have said, 100% was kids playing on that part of the hill. Call me disrespectful if you want, but due to my lack of planning I ripped one of those posters to make a hat as the sun was terrible yesterday, and at half time scoured that part of the hill for a non ripped replacement poster to make my second half hat, posters as hats don't have a long lifespan.

It is a sad image. Going to Brooky is always an experience. The poor old girls has seen better days, no scoreboard now is not good. Our crowds are down too. 2 weeks in a row against Sydney clubs we have not got to a 12K crowd.

The fans are fed up cause nothing seems to change in spite of the plethora of changes from the owners and coaching staff.

The one shining light is we have a decent Holden cup team again and while the first team struggles that gives us hope for the future.

The club may not have noticed they don't clean lottoland themselves
I think they would have, as the posters were also stuffed under the fence and layers of them were spread around the ground along the fenceline (southern side anyway).

Good on you @conanu ! I was going to comment on this morning. As @Eagleheart and others have said, when first seeing that sad and sorry sight as I was leaving, I attributed it to the kids using them to slide down the hill. But there were so many of them on the hill, on the ground, on the paths and around the fenceline as described above, I came to the conclusion it was a Display of Disgust!

Contrary to belief, not ALL fans trashed their posters. When I saw them around the fence, I managed to retrieve several non tattered ones as I thought of some fans who would otherwise have missed out and WILL appreciate them.

It is also really sad that the club spent all that money on posters and they are trashed, even though I am unhappy with the staff I would never do that to a team photo. That is so low and disgraceful.
That's right, they could have at least wiped the asses with them first

FB_IMG_1489289336966.jpg

Here is my photo which looks much worse..

I think it's deserved and the picture paints 1000 words....the game was a disgrace.

I do agree with your comment. To lose like that at Brookvale/Lottoland in front of 11,000 fans on a saturday is disgraceful. Everyone from the top to bottom needs to look at them selves in the mirror.

My 4 year old daughter attended that game yesterday. It was her first of many and she had been waiting to slide down the hill with her 7 yo brother after hearing him talk about it after every game. They were stocked when low and behold free sleds were handed out to all the kids. She used 3 that day her self.

Beat up story if ever I've heard one. Wait till Rothtool gets his hands on it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6