Saddest day in our club’s history but proudest day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Couldn't watch it but heard in on Triple M. DCE interview after the game was one of the most emotional I've heard. It brought tears to my eyes. Couldn't be more proud of these players and this club.
Summed up the situation perfectly. A terribly sad day for the club and our captain paid a fitting tribute accordingly. Well done, Daly.

Honestly , almost 3 hours after I’m still lost for words.

The occasion
The venue
The opposition
The win against all odds
The honour to one of our finest

Speechless really.
That performance will stay with me for a long long time. The boys all played for each other and the jersey to honour our Larger than life Immortal.

What a special Sunday Arvo 😃

The emotion and intensity that the team played with today was a fitting tribute to Bozo. This is the toughest game I have seen Manly play since 2014.

The destroyed the team running second with aggressive defence. Innovative and destructive attack and a togetherness that epitomized Bozo as a player and coach.

I was at the game and I felt very emotional on hearing the news and the news took some of the sting out of the fixture. It inspired Manly and flattened the whingers to a big degree.

I have shed a tear or two now as when I was a boy in 1976, it was Bozo's last year as a player and I had the honour of seeing him play and the team win the premiership, wonderful memories for me and I give thanks to Bozo for the people he inspired in the game and the stamp he left on it and the legacy that he leaves!

Great win, very guttered Bozo was our club and boys did him so proud. Condolances to his family his daughter and Scotty still have so much to do with club behind the scenes

Couldn't watch it but heard in on Triple M. DCE interview after the game was one of the most emotional I've heard. It brought tears to my eyes. Couldn't be more proud of these players and this club.
He spoke beautifully, and I am proud that our captain speaks so eloquently. What he said about Bozo was perfect.

Kapow’s looks up during the minutes silence. Says it all.

32113F23-96C0-4303-AEE6-9BAB03F4F97E.jpeg

Bob Fulton was the finest RL player I have ever seen. I'm six years younger than him but I watched most of his matches. I even watched him play rugby union for a representative military team against a visiting team from the USA at North Sydney Oval, and he scored three or four tries that day.
He gave me so much joy watching him. I was always confident of a Manly win when he was in the team because he had a similar effect on outcomes as Turbo has in present company.
I'm downcast about losing my boyhood idol, but so proud of how our players honoured his memory today.
Rest easy Bozo. You gave people like me so many wonderful memories.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10