Sad News For Me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know what to say TE, other than i hope you (and all of us) get to see several more MWSE Premierships in the coming years.

All the best.

Hi TE,

This guy Craig Coombes is very inspirational. He's a terminal cancer sufferer and the founder of Naked Tuesdays.

Craig Coombes has been posting Naked Tuesday pictures of himself since 2012. Craig is suffering from Cancer and unfortunately it is terminal.
Instead of sitting back and wallowing in his plight he has decided to…
“Make the rest of his life, the BEST of his life”
He also encourages others to not wait until bad things happen to you before you appreciate life and take on things that you might otherwise normally shirk at.
Get out of your comfort zone, have a crack, give it a go.

[attachment=602]

http://nakedtuesday.me/

Might be time to get your kit off.

Your Silvertails family will be sending you healing thoughts and vibes every day.

Attachments

• abbey road.png
    abbey road.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
TE, mate, I echo what has already been said. V sad indeed and here's hoping you get a LOT longer than you've been diagnosed and that the manly boys can send you off eventually with a few more premierships yet.
Col

niccipops said:
Hi TE,

This guy Craig Coombes is very inspirational. He's a terminal cancer sufferer and the founder of Naked Tuesdays.

Craig Coombes has been posting Naked Tuesday pictures of himself since 2012. Craig is suffering from Cancer and unfortunately it is terminal.
Instead of sitting back and wallowing in his plight he has decided to…
“Make the rest of his life, the BEST of his life”
He also encourages others to not wait until bad things happen to you before you appreciate life and take on things that you might otherwise normally shirk at.
Get out of your comfort zone, have a crack, give it a go.

http://nakedtuesday.me/

Might be time to get your kit off.

Your Silvertails family will be sending you healing thoughts and vibes every day.

Yeah nice Niccipops..so i'm on there having a look at blokes mowing lawns in the nude, and the wife walks in....:blush:...the more I try to explain, the worse it sounds. :p

sorry to hear this news TE as many others have said stay strong and fight hard mate,
we all want to hear your thoughts after Manly win the 2013 Grand Final

GO MANLY !!!!!!!

GO TOWNSVILLE EAGLE !!!!!!!

Cherish those close to you TE. And remember we're all here with you, wishing you the best.

For some lucky people, shocks like this can change their perspective fundamentally. A moment truly savoured is worth more than twenty years of struggle. In savouring every single moment as an unexpected bonus we may learn to fully live.

Thinking of you TE in this time of hardship. Fight it hard mate, take everyday as it comes & enjoy some quality time with the people that count in your life. Savour every win the might Manly Sea Eagles notch up, especially what we hope will be the big one on October 6th :)

Hard news mate, but hang in there. Channel the Manly fighting spirit and fight hard.

Sorry to hear about your situation TE. Following the loss of Earnie The Eagle earlier this year, this is the second bit of bad news that we've heard about on this forum this year. As others have already said, fight this bastard disease hard. Keep your chin up. There is always hope that things go well. You have a lot here for you if you need to talk if things start to get you down. :)

Hi all,

I cannot stree enough what a wonderful family the Manly Supporters Group and Club are. All of you have never met me but share such warmth about all the good, caring and loving people there are in the world. I am honoured to be a Mnly Supporter and honoured to be part of the Manly family.

Once again, thank you again and I will live life as muc as I can as though this errible disease doesn't exist and get a positive approch t life. I will visit this site as I have done for some time and look forward to many more.

Thank youll so much and lets rip into the rest of the year. I feel another premiership is well within this great club and I for one want in.

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!!!

Manly needs you TE!

Immerse yourself in all the things you delight in, and trust that your body responds to the treatments :angel:

Nice to hear from you Townsville Eagle . Keep up that positive and winning Sea eagle spirit of yours mate .All we can do is take each day and appreciate each day at a time, do our best and pray to God to do the rest . Enjoy watching the game on Sunday and look forward to your feed back .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4