[Resurrected] Sad Farewell - (Larissa)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
DSM5 said:
Shame really. Now that she's gone there, I've forgotten her already.

Who?

Un-like on those comments for sure. Larissa did an excellent job and put in the hard yards for MWSE and deserves at least a little respect.

you can already see the difference:
no notification re the honk kong winner,
mwse still has no mention re wolf re-signing

manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
DSM5 said:

Who?

Un-like on those comments for sure. Larissa did an excellent job and put in the hard yards for MWSE and deserves at least a little respect.

Chill, chief (and those prone to 'liking' such posturing). The 'dig' is a mirror of the Des Defects saga and some here that reacted as if he was all but dead to them. I responded the same in another thread when Larissa's name was mentioned. Perhaps too subtle for such a worked-up, off-season bored bunch that are too quick to take offence for another.

Hamster Huey said:
manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
DSM5 said:

Who?

Chill, chief (and those prone to 'liking' such posturing). The 'dig' is a mirror of the Des Defects saga and some here that reacted as if he was all but dead to them. I responded the same in another thread when Larissa's name was mentioned. Perhaps too subtle for such a worked-up, off-season bored bunch that are too quick to take offence for another.
Hmmm so I un-liked your comment which you say was a dig at those who didn't like the way Des left and you tell me I need to chill.
What the heck are you talking about? Are you implying that my comment was not a mirror of your comment or are you saying I'm wrong to defend someone who went over and above the call of duty to help me on many times all for the benefit of the club?
I don't believe that my comment was too fired up or aggressive but more calling it as I see it.
If you don't like my internet persona that's fine but you have confused me.

manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
manlyfan76 said:

Hmmm so I un-liked your comment which you say was a dig at those who didn't like the way Des left and you tell me I need to chill.
What the heck are you talking about? Are you implying that my comment was not a mirror of your comment or are you saying I'm wrong to defend someone who went over and above the call of duty to help me on many times all for the benefit of the club?
I don't believe that my comment was too fired up or aggressive but more calling it as I see it.

Settle, champ. You're chasing your own tail. You thought I was having a go at Larissa. You were wrong. This makes your jump onto the high horse unnecessary as you were questioning a mirage formed by your own interpretation.

I'll bring a sledgehammer next time given how easily you (and others) missed the previous subtlety.

Hamster Huey said:
manlyfan76 said:
Hamster Huey said:
manlyfan76 said:

Settle, champ. You're chasing your own tail. You thought I was having a go at Larissa. You were wrong. This makes your jump onto the high horse unnecessary as you were questioning a mirage formed by your own interpretation.

I'll bring a sledgehammer next time given how easily you (and others) missed the previous subtlety.
So can you explain what is not my own interpretation, and how that is wrong?

Larissa is so 2013 ;)

Cooee!! Where is our new membership/marketing guru hiding?!?!

I think C&C is chasing that up currently. Larissa was a very supportive link between the club and this site, so hopefully her successor will be too. (Hopefully she has a successor!)

All the very best Larissa and remember one important thing. Stay a Sea Eagle supporter for life as you have experienced something most of us will never know, working for the best football club in the world.

Good luck and absulutely all the very best.

Bump!

Feel free to come back Larissa.

We've got questions!

lol - probably a good idea to stay with the swans (someone said you were currently working with)

Hopefully she didn’t mysteriously disappear in the parra conspiracies with obeid, Steve sharp, Scott sewer, fake invoices and the mysterious black diamond shelf company. Our other undercover operatives watmough and foran survived and walked away with millions of parra dollars.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4