Walker cleared to play.

If guilty of anything the club should and will consider an appropriate penalty.

Really to me the guy is just so far removed from being what a Manly player should be, both on and off the field.

Of course people grow up and change, hopefully he does. He sure has the talent to be a superstar of the game.

If guilty of anything the club should and will consider an appropriate penalty.

Really to me the guy is just so far removed from being what a Manly player should be, both on and off the field.

Of course people grow up and change, hopefully he does. He sure has the talent to be a superstar of the game.
Always have felt the same about this guy, Hardest Manly player to support....

Violence against a woman. Will get sacked from Manly and probably have to serve a 12 month ban. At least.

-----> Clint Gutherson
And then carve it up with another club.. there are so many examples of this in the past. I would love gutho back at manly, but walker is twice the centre he is. Same goes for will Hopoate. I hope everything sorta itself out. Like him or not we need him on field

And if ur talk in about the Scott incident he was assaulted. Not his fault he broke his eye socket. If the NRL were so firm on their anti violence stance, Scott should of been off a lot longer or the severity of an 'assault' it was perhaps his contract should of been torn up. Shouldn't matter if it's in the game. Assault is assault. NRL is only firm on situations it needs to be due to public pressure or agendas. Otherwise nada.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he won dally m centre of the year he punched the door. The other season was because he was injured in an international game. Pays to get your facts right
Pretty sure he missed a heap of games with a broken eye socket caused from his big mouth ,and also missed a heap of games the year he punched a *door*
Cant remember if he missed games for Souths when he O'D ed ,The facts are simple ,he doesnt add value for dollar and the guys a f#ckwit.

Pretty sure he missed a heap of games with a broken eye socket caused from his big mouth ,and also missed a heap of games the year he punched a *door*
Ohh because sledging isn't apart of the game, nor are rivalries between players.. please... with that logic if u mouth off and get assaulted its your own fault not the person who hit you. In that case walker will get off scott free. He hasn't done anything wrong, she obviously deserved it because she clearly has said something to him. Well done

Ohh because sledging isn't apart of the game, nor are rivalries between players.. please... with that logic if u mouth off and get assaulted its your own fault not the person who hit you. In that case walker will get off scott free. He hasn't done anything wrong, she obviously deserved it because she clearly has said something to him. Well done
Dont put words in my mouth ,you are the one defending him.Sorry dude ,you can scratch my name from your #1 Dylan fanboy club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2