Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can we sack some one who has not coached a game for us yet ?
Our club is that dumb that we could. We could just give him 3 weeks and if we don't win all three games with half the team out injured or not playing under the rainbow then he's gone.

On another topic @BOZO the sports news just came on and I got distracted by the hot girls playing AFLW. Some really good lookers there...... might have to watch a bit more of that and I don't even like AFL.

Our club is that dumb that we could. We could just give him 3 weeks and if we don't win all three games with half the team out injured or not playing under the rainbow then he's gone.

On another topic @BOZO the sports news just came on and I got distracted by the hot girls playing AFLW. Some really good lookers there...... might have to watch a bit more of that and I don't even like AFL.
Do they maintain tradition & swap jerseys at the end of the grand final?*

*Sorry I apologise

How can we sack some one who has not coached a game for us yet ?
Good point. Although ... from memory, Mestrov was deemed a failure as CEO for his shamefu non-action on jerseygate before he'd actually started in the job ... so there is a precedent of sorts! @:D
Alternatively we could hire Seibold for just one day? Essenden AFL is setting the pace in this exciting new trend in short-term appointments.

Good point. Although ... from memory, Mestrov was deemed a failure as CEO for his shamefu non-action on jerseygate before he'd actually started in the job ... so there is a precedent of sorts! @:D
Alternatively we could hire Seibold for just one day? Essenden AFL is setting the pace in this exciting new trend in short-term appointments.

I clearly explained how and why Mestrov should not only have been across that decision, but secondly despite not officially starting, have a role to play in the decision making process before starting his tenure.

I further supported that with a doctor in the subject matter of CEO's roles in small, medium and large business (who taught many CEO's of huge corporate entities), then further added to that with an actual live example.

Either you missed that, or you are a moron, like the other trolls in that debate like @mave , who is absolutely clueless, not only in that subject matter, but I've noted subsequent to that, in most aspects of anything discussed.

What will every one of these people who signed this petition (the non bulldogs one's taking the piss that is) think if Dessie gets his wish, we come bottom 2-3 next season, no players are willing to come to us (for the third straight year), no assistant coaches will work with him (he has none at present), and our existing players have had enough and are wanting out (because they continue to dislike each other - as they do under his watch now?).

@tookey , honest question - what is it the **** you actually WANT? More of the same? Tell me based upon our current situation, what you have to hang your hat on? 2001 again with Tom - is that all we all have?

Come on man. Do you still actually like our club, because wanting more of the same says to me you've given up hope for a better future.

Either you missed that, or you are a moron
I didn't miss it, so I guess that means... uh oh...!
FYi I was trying to make a light-hearted comment.
Meanwhile in my humble opinion everyone should calm the farm and settle down. (I read that somewhere last week and it seemed like good advice at the time) ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2