[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Sorry Strone33 but it is time... we are loaning Albert Hopoate to the Warriors whilst we play Elliott, Jorge and Garrick!!

This is not pro-active coaching and if we are going to risk another ACL to young Hoppa then it should at least be to benefit Manly... Stupid decision!!

Plus Gojetski is still preferred to Shuster and we may as well loan Tof out because he has been forgotten...

Let's just get rid of Des BEFORE he takes the cowboys cash, or the dragons or whoever...

We need fresh thinking... any chance of luring Fitzy?

Stoking the fires Frank? Or just a click bait thread?

Same thing really.
Sick of stupid decision making Terry... I'm starting to believe that this thread will age well...

Plus I'm a little drunk and just found out that we loaned a promising kid with a history of ACL injuries to another club instead of playing him in a team that cant stop losing...

Sorry Strone33 but it is time... we are loaning Albert Hopoate to the Warriors whilst we play Elliott, Jorge and Garrick!!

This is not pro-active coaching and if we are going to risk another ACL to young Hoppa then it should at least be to benefit Manly... Stupid decision!!

Plus Gojetski is still preferred to Shuster and we may as well loan Tof out because he has been forgotten...

Let's just get rid of Des BEFORE he takes the cowboys cash, or the dragons or whoever...

We need fresh thinking... any chance of luring Fitzy?
And yet... you are constantly defending that farkin goon muppet who came within a whisker of getting our first spoon. Go figure.

And yet... you are constantly defending that farkin goon muppet who came within a whisker of getting our first spoon. Go figure.
And yet you seem to have a totally separate level of accountability for St Des...
...go figure... is it because Des isnt pretty KW?

. I'm starting to believe that this thread will age well...
Any time an OP says the above in post 3, 23 min after creating said thread you gotta believe there's a few beers involved.

Jeez we are one win out of the top 8 points wise and have had 2 points stolen and another possible 2 denied by the ref. The world is not ending and the sky is not falling in.

Honestly just go support the dogs or parra. You might have more fun mate.

Any time an OP says the above in post 3, 23 min after creating said thread you gotta believe there's a few beers involved.

Jeez we are one win out of the top 8 points wise and have had 2 points stolen and another possible 2 denied by the ref. The world is not ending and the sky is not falling in.

Honestly just go support the dogs or parra. You might have more fun mate.
Nah I'll stick with Manly and call out stupid decisions for what they are... if this was Barrett you would be outraged EoL (and rightfully so)...
...if our backs were scoring points and playing well I would understand the Hoppa decision (maybe, the kid as a history of ACLs FFS) but if he is ready than WE need him.... dont be blinded by where we are on the back of our early form - we have lost 5 of our last 7 with losses to Warriors, Sharks, Dragons and Knights who we are 'competing' with to scrape into the 8...
...we are going like busteds...

Nah I'll stick with Manly and call out stupid decisions for what they are... if this was Barrett you would be outraged EoL (and rightfully so)...
...if our backs were scoring points and playing well I would understand the Hoppa decision (maybe, the kid as a history of ACLs FFS) but if he is ready than WE need him.... dont be blinded by where we are on the back of our early form - we have lost 5 of our last 7 with losses to Warriors, Sharks, Dragons and Knights who we are 'competing' with to scrape into the 8...
...we are going like busteds...
You're right we are playing like busted brown eyes but honestly what do you think Albert is going to do? Really?

We are a side thats on the cusp of finals. With that comes pressure and expectations. Say Albert gets a run and is crap. A lot of you will turn on the kid and where has that got us?

On the other hand he goes to the warriors, does good and gets match fitness and we call him back straight into FG.

I honestly think the brains trust who have more clue than any of us are worried about his knee and match fitness.

Worst case scenario..... we select Albert and he does blow out his knee. We are down a player who we don't have cover for on the bench and given how tight the race for the 8 is it could just **** us.

Elliott won't get injured and is a know quantity. As I said earlier let him play 3 rounds at the warriors and if he goes well we can drop a fit hoppa straight in.

Sorry but risking an injury playing for another team makes no sense at all to me... we are not playing so well that we can afford to loan out attacking options regardless of where we sit (and that is 2 wins out of the 8 due to for-and-against) because we are not playing well and NOBODY is being held accountable... GoJetSki is the ONLY player that has been dropped on form in that 7 weeks that I can see... it is a f'ckin joke and this whole 'we are only one win out of the 8' stuff is an absolute myth...

make no mistake, we are going to get to towelled up by the Storm in a couple of weeks and will be relying on the Knights and Tigpies to play sh*te in coming weeks... FFS the Knights played absolutely terribly last time and we STILL couldnt get the job done...

but in Des We Trust...

if this is true i agree with frank this is bloody silly . young albert has 100% more up side then a loser like elliott . i have followed my sea eadles for 60 years can not sea any sence in this at all des you have loss me young schoster should be at lease comming of the bench '

Frankie, Frankie Frankie .... you're gone off a bit early for me .... Dessie has at least earn't a couple of years to build his empire ...

Tomorrow is a big day ... a win and a couple of other results going our way ... and we will all be Gung Ho and revved up ...

A loss and a couple of other results going against us .... and there will be carnage ... carnage I tells youse ....

PSS ... Your suggestion that Dessie be held to the same level of accountability ... whilst ultimately sensible .... will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid ... ..

Frankie, Frankie Frankie .... you're gone off a bit early for me .... Dessie has at least earn't a couple of years to build his empire ...

Tomorrow is a big day ... a win and a couple of other results going our way ... and we will all be Gung Ho and revved up ...

A loss and a couple of other results going against us .... and there will be carnage ... carnage I tells youse ....

PSS ... Your suggestion that Dessie be held to the same level of accountability ... whilst ultimately sensible .... will fall on deaf ears I'm afraid ... ..
I know that @Woodsie but sometimes I just can't help myself ;)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4