Sack Baz and DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oh wait - hang on we won, I really meant let's make life members of both of them. It's so hard being a vacillating supporter.

On a side note, it's interesting to note people recognising the loss of Scott as an influence on the result but we won't acknowledge last week being down 4 pigs..... ponder people ponder

We were not supposed to win, Voss kept rabbiting on about the comeback and the inevitable, he has never liked us. Yeah the cows were down on troops as we were, I think on closer inspection, 2 wins in golden point took a bit of the oomph out of them and we got them at a time where Manly were always going to react after last weeks debacle.

After 3 games, you can see potential, for 20 minutes we shredded Souths, for 40 minutes we showed a lot of resilience in defence against the whingers. Last night was just what was needed and we must now get out there and put in a performance at home against the dirty dogs.

oh wait - hang on we won, I really meant let's make life members of both of them. It's so hard being a vacillating supporter.

On a side note, it's interesting to note people recognising the loss of Scott as an influence on the result but we won't acknowledge last week being down 4 pigs..... ponder people ponder
I hope there are calls to sack Paul Green from the Cows fans

We were not supposed to win, Voss kept rabbiting on about the comeback and the inevitable, he has never liked us. Yeah the cows were down on troops as we were, I think on closer inspection, 2 wins in golden point took a bit of the oomph out of them and we got them at a time where Manly were always going to react after last weeks debacle.

After 3 games, you can see potential, for 20 minutes we shredded Souths, for 40 minutes we showed a lot of resilience in defence against the whingers. Last night was just what was needed and we must now get out there and put in a performance at home against the dirty dogs.
Voss is an arse bandit (not that there is a nothing wrong with that).

Yeah that gave me the $hits tonight, the Fox commentators banging on about the players the Cows are missing while conveniently forgetting that we are without 3 of our best forwards as well.
What about how they jizzed their dacks every time Ponga touched it..? Oh he's 19 he's so amazing (did nothing by the way) then later on Vossy dismissively says Tom Turbo is only 20. Jeez I wonder who's actually proven themselves at this level out of those two and actually deserves the pants jizzing??? The guy who's played 5 minutes or the one who was the clubs player of the year at 19? Hmmm...

They need Andy Raymond back on these games coz at least he had a soft spot for us and would disperse the jizz appropriately.

One thing I noticed about the defense tonight was the fight to consistently put attackers on their backs for the play the ball by Manly. Refreshing to see, it's a coached strategy and it's working well props to Barrett and co.

What about how they jizzed their dacks every time Ponga touched it..? Oh he's 19 he's so amazing (did nothing by the way) then later on Vossy dismissively says Tom Turbo is only 20. Jeez I wonder who's actually proven themselves at this level out of those two and actually deserves the pants jizzing??? The guy who's played 5 minutes or the one who was the clubs player of the year at 19? Hmmm...

They need Andy Raymond back on these games coz at least he had a soft spot for us and would disperse the jizz appropriately.
Tommy T outplayed Ponga 3 to 1

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8