Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those who are calling for Vaega to get a run - I thought he was sent off 2 weeks ago for Blacktown and was not named last week or this week in the team lists - maybe suspended or injured?

When is Saab due back after his ACL?

That will surely force Seibold to have Reuben on one wing( not centre) and Tippy/Weeks on the other until Saab plays and is match fit.

Big loss imo

When is Saab due back after his ACL?

That will surely force Seibold to have Reuben on one wing( not centre) and Tippy/Weeks on the other until Saab plays and is match fit.

Big loss imo
The Virile Vaega Las Vegas will put his hand up for a wing spot .

The Koula and Rueben Centre of attentions show must go on !

I do worry about having 2 wingers like Tuipolotu and Vaega with mobility.
I like to maybe see Weekes there until Saab returns
I look at it this way

The best players are picked on form and on their merits
All those players on are capable of a wing spot and they have the final call based on their performance and form in the trials

If it was my call I would have Vaega ahead of Tuipi as I believe he is more talented
Weekes speed can be an asset on the wing

Speed does Kill anywhere on the field

Speed Kills sign — Stock Photo © dcwcreations #55152221

If it was my call I would have Vaega ahead of Tuipi as I believe he is more talented
What do you mean 'merits'?
Sounds like you you'd NOT pick on form, but on potential.

I look at it this way

All those players on are capable of a wing spot and they have the final call based on their performance and form in the trials

Weekes speed can be an asset on the wing

Speed does Kill anywhere on the field

Speed Kills sign — Stock Photo © dcwcreations #55152221
Agree mate I don't think we can afford 2 big boppers on flanks. Weekes on wing is good grounding to first grade

Agree mate I don't think we can afford 2 big boppers on flanks. Weekes on wing is good grounding to first grade
But if the two big boppers are the best performing players they should be rewarded

Power to all our best performing players I say

What do you mean 'merits'?
Sounds like you you'd NOT pick on form, but on potential.
I thought merit was a form thing

This is the perspective of my merit interpretation
the quality of being particularly good or worthy, especially so as to deserve praise or reward for a Manly NRL Jersey

But if the two big boppers are the best performing players they should be rewarded

Power to all our best performing players I say

Form?

Tuipi was poor in the 2nd half of the comp and Vaega was poor in his one match.
Both are too short and too slow.

Headache for Seibold if u ask me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4