Saab Sighting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Car Driving Fast GIF

In an interview, Fabri said that footballers who train with him increase their speed, but they lose that extra speed a couple of weeks after reverting to footie only training. I think he was referring to players who lack natural speed, rather than players like Saab. He also said that Xerri's times had been exceptional. It will be interesting to see if he can make a successful return to the NRL this year with the Dogs.

In an interview, Fabri said that footballers who train with him increase their speed, but they lose that extra speed a couple of weeks after reverting to footie only training. I think he was referring to players who lack natural speed, rather than players like Saab. He also said that Xerri's times had been exceptional. It will be interesting to see if he can make a successful return to the NRL this year with the Dogs.
What I noticed with Saab last night, very long stride which makes sense, but say Bolt - the reason he was well, Bolt, was the combo of a big units long stride and a short kings high turnover. Saab may be working on the turnover aspect which would give him another gear which would be ridiculous.

Anyway was good to see him there putting in some work. It’s easy to duck a session when it’s the offseason and it’s raining and so on…

Xerri's times were exceptional as he was on the Ben Johnson juice.

Let's see how fast he is next year with legal supplements.

What I noticed with Saab last night, very long stride which makes sense, but say Bolt - the reason he was well, Bolt, was the combo of a big units long stride and a short kings high turnover. Saab may be working on the turnover aspect which would give him another gear which would be ridiculous.

Anyway was good to see him there putting in some work. It’s easy to duck a session when it’s the offseason and it’s raining and so on…
I heard it was raining buckets.....well that's what the Schu told me.

Even so, Bolt only ever used to break away from the pack from the 60 metre mark onwards.

Saab likewise, he doesn’t hit top speed for a few strides, say 20 metres or so. If he can find a way to accelerate from a standing start, no one would be able to catch him!

His yardage carries were strong today. What a shame he will miss the next couple of months. Depending on the grade, it could be anywhere between 6-8 weeks.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8