Saab - Best By Far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saab tried hard and played okay in a very underwhelming team. He's a real confidence player. His growth should be appreciated, he will learn from this.

He wasn’t sensational, but at least he didn’t make mistakes like DCE and give penalties away like so many others. Plus he showed moments of creativity. I’m talking 5 or 6 out of 10 - not huge.
To be honest, in a finals game I'd rather he had chanced his hand and gone for broke than play what I thought was a very conservative game. By no means was he the cause of the loss though and I doubt there is anything he could have done to overcome the defensive issues had on the right edge...

Saab still needs to work on his defence.Stops that first try on Loomi Lumi easily if he tackles the legs.

'Manly will be boosted by the return of hooker Lachlan Croker, who missed last Friday night’s 40-6 loss to Melbourne after suffering a back injury at training the day before.'

Nrl.com didn't even acknowledge Saab's second try in this article today about players returning

In a team that got thrashed by Parra tonight, Saab can hold his head high.

Easily Manly's best and surely will stop the brainless knuckleheads from the abuse he is given on this forum.
Yeah he was great - a few imposters out there tonight. Time to start planning for 2023

In a team that got thrashed by Parra tonight, Saab can hold his head high.

Easily Manly's best and surely will stop the brainless knuckleheads from the abuse he is given on this forum.
Played well but Foran was Manly’s best. Don’t think tonight was enough to show me he’s Manly’s future on the wing… 7 tries so far this season - doesn’t offer much unless he’s already in the clear.

I wouldn’t call myself a knucklehead but yep, Saab was great tonight. I’m still not convinced there is a complete footballer in there, but he very good tonight

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2