Saab and Schuster on Matty John’s show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Honestly, what is the point of this?. What possible insight can two of the most disappointing Sea Eagles this year give to their season?.

This is a stitch up and pity party set up by a Manly hater. They know they are about to go 7-9 and up s$&t creek.

On the positive side, let’s wheel out these guys and let the real members of the squad focus on trying to turn what has been a very disappointing season considering the squad, around.

Please feel welcome to discuss.

NYEagle

Maybe Manly players with surnames A to R knocked them back......

Or maybe they used minimum number of effective plays over 14 rounds as the qualifier

What a gee up..normally you would have guests on after a win. Something positive to say about their performances/win etc... But both are sitting like stunned mullets after being thrown under the bus by the manly hater and pretending to laugh at his dumb jokes..the only good thing so far is when Hindy asked Saab if he was upset with DCE for not holding onto the ball..then they showed a reel of teams that have lost games in the last few minutes. Johns is a dumb newcastle khunt

What a gee up..normally you would have guests on after a win. Something positive to say about their performances/win etc... But both are sitting like stunned mullets after being thrown under the bus by the manly hater and pretending to laugh at his dumb jokes..the only good thing so far is when Hindy asked Saab if he was upset with DCE for not holding onto the ball..then they showed a reel of teams that have lost games in the last few minutes. Johns is a dumb newcastle khunt
And you never see DCE take the heat schuster and Saab were not the reason we lost.

Geez. Bad day for you mate?

No. It was a magnificent day. Sun was out. Thanks for asking
sunny day sun GIF

I've never watched this Matty Johns show before. Watched to see our Manly boys. Poor buggers. They look like Year 7s in a Year 12 locker room while the big kids have a laugh at Manly.
I hope they got paid for it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4