S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets hope JT gets anothet origin ACL, otherwise this game is a waste of time :cool:

It won't matter.

The ENTIRE LEAD UP was a QLD d*cksuckathon. Truly one sided coverage: and channel NEIN are getting not what they WANT but what they PAID for. QLD winning origin guarantees ratings in Brisbane both for origin AND the donkeys. The script has been written, this game was over before the ball was kicked off..

Good call @Jerry1, I watch for those early tackle penalties every game now. No statistic for that.
A penalty given on tackle 1 vs a penalty on tackle 4-5... Its still a penalty but the consequences are far greater for the latter. It's the way that channel NEIN control the outcome...

19 missed tackles by NSW to none from Qld. The Maroons also lead the offloads 8-1.

Hence the 22-2 half time score.

Yep, just caught the half-time stats and noticed the huge difference in missed tackles and offloads. Definitely a significant factor in the half. I'd say it's an outcome of the first two points I made creating a very tired defensive unit.

These refs are a joke. Where are the ten metre penalties like last game? One against the Blues! Qld blatantly offside and markers are never square.,
The penalty where Smith passed the bell into a Blues player ....nitpicking. Blatant dropped ball in the play the ball before last try.
NSW aren't playing well but referees once again are intimidated by Qld crowd and occasion.

A couple of those nsw penalties were so blatantly even up penalties it was embarrassing. They gave a flurry of cheap penalties to Queensland early and then were desperately trying to even up. Nothing more certain than they'll gift nsw penalties in the second half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6