Ryan's Parra YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Ryan's Parra YART

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Steve Matai
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
-----------------------
(FULL STRENGTH)

08. Jason King
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Brent Kite
-----------------------
(FULL STRENGTH)

11. Luke Williamson
12. Steve Menzies
13. Ben Kennedy
-----------------------
(UTILISE WILLOW EARLY)

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuluai
16. Mark Bryant
17. George Rose
-------------------------
(FULL STRENGTH)

Here's a question for everyone. When Watmough is back, and we are full strength, which player gets dropped? Surely not Rose ??? If not, then who???

Ryan's Parra YART

Bryant or King

not saying that would happen, but just what i reckon,

Lulu as 18th man brings impact rather than workrate and thats what i see the role of that bench position to be.

Ryan's Parra YART

It'd be good to get our full strength backline back. Stewart and Bell especially have had to sit out unbearable periods this season.

I hope Rose doesn't get dropped. He's earnt his spot and it'd be a stupid move to halt his progress by throwing him back into PL. Bryant will probably be cut.

Ryan's Parra YART

King for mine, one game doesn't a season make. Lu Lu is going OK as an impact and Rose is just going forward, like they're paid to do. Bryant adds some starch which leaves King, no starch, no forward momentum and a penalty giver. No hope though as Dessy seems mesmerized by his mediocraty. Good to see others think Willo should start.

Ryan's Parra YART

I don't think beaver will be playing.... It will be good to have Stewart and Bell back together in the side.. most weeks that's an 8 point start to us as they have both gotten over the tryline in just about every game

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2