• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2 wins. one more that is 3 in a row and ryan has to start attending the games

still early days nutz, its only 2 wins. I am not getting carried away about anything yet.

[quote author=Garts]
still early days nutz, its only 2 wins. I am not getting carried away about anything yet.

yeah i know
[/quote]

Fun to stick the boot in though :drunk: :drunk:

In Ryans defence, he has stated previously that he may have been a bit too harsh on Des. Lets face it, when the players turn up, Manly have a great chance of winning against every side in the comp.

Dan, are you sure you cant make the Saints game??

looks like I should be alright, soccer may not be on that weekend

In Ryans defence, he has stated previously that he may have been a bit too harsh on Des. Lets face it, when the players turn up, Manly have a great chance of winning against every side in the comp.

Dan, are you sure you cant make the Saints game??

Actually now that you mention it... i do remember ryan saying he had maybe been a bit harsh on des... Sorry all hahaha

1st chance to get on and reply lads....sorry (it's my b'day) - got an ipod !!!

I am waiting until say round 6 before I cast any more judgements. The general consensus for ALL the coaches is that a team with a new set of 1/2's etc will only fire at that stage.

I was harsh early on yes, but it DOES look like the team is improving now, and we are progressing rather nicely.

It will be very interesting to see how the bench will be picked this week by Dessy:-

Risk adverse:- Cuthbo back to PL
Reward for form:- Willow or King back to PL

(That's my opinion.)

I also think you need size on the bench when playing The Warriors. I'd even go with:-

14. Luke Williamson
15. Mark Bryant
16. Kylie Leuluai
17. Adam Cuthbertson

Dunners in PL?

I'd keep Dunner's in, he should run rings around the tiring Warriors forwards. If anything, based on form, it'd be King out, with Bryant starting. However, unfortunately, it'd probably be Cuthbertson being kept out. I could also see Leuluai and Williamson not making it, with Bryant and probably Dunley the only ones out of the five being assured bench spots. A tough decision.

Still no excuse for not attending games Ryan . (poor form)

A lot of Manly supporters would be very grateful to live less than 15 minutes drive from Brooky Oval.

You need to spend some quality time in the room of mirrors.

BTW , Happy Birthday Champ !!

Still no excuse for not attending games Ryan . (poor form)

A lot of Manly supporters would be very grateful to live less than 15 minutes drive from Brooky Oval.

You need to spend some quality time in the room of mirrors.

BTW , Happy Birthday Champ !!

Me being one of them!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4