Ryan Phelan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Did anyone else see that Jerk Ryan Phelan from NRL on FOX pick a fight with two legendary Manly fans that were holding up a blow up TREX Dinosaur. Phelan made such a fool of himself threatening and shaking his fist and saying i will smack you in the ****ing mouth. I only wish someone recorded it cause it was priceless. He was sitting in amongst the Broncos fans with his scarf on in Bay 37 and hurling abuse at these two guys who's biggest crime was saying "How you Phelan Ryan?" and stirring him up without even swearing or anything. Not to mention the Broncos fans in Bay 37 throwing beer on everyone although that was started by some peanut on the terrace that threw it on them first. Gee those Broncos fans cant take losing they started trying to pick fights everywhere but most Manly fans just wanted to dance on the seats to Eagle Rock. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

tbkoi.jpg

i remember this guy at sky racing he couldn't tip for shiiite. Just a pretty boy that parties hard in fortitude valley

HEY!!! I was right behind those two guys. You can't see me but i was right next to the dude standing up behind them.

It was crazy, they got warned by the cops twice only cos they were being noisy and not focusing on the game, every Bronco fan wanted a piece of them. Then as one of the losers was walking up the steps he threw a beer at them but soaked the missus instead. She went off her nut and i had to hold her back. What could you do, the dick was on his way out... I think the cops got him but yeah...

It was awesome being right next to their bay and seeing everyone rubbing every Manly decision in their faces. I don't condone the beer chucking though, there was a kid 2 seats to the left of us who would've copped a heap of beer also.

The best part about Mr Phelan was seeing him going off at the two guys. I didn't see clearly but they were giving him stick because he was wearing a Brisbane AFL scarf, so not sure if that was true. Plenty of feral supporters there... words started to get colourful!

Here we go i think they spent most of the time looking to their left hahaha (had to edit the wife out on ground of potential divorce if i included her):

Attachments

• 2dudes.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 43
A shame really. No need for the full-on language and moronic behaviour...leave that stuff to the dogs' supporters.

Brookvale said:
i remember this guy at sky racing he couldn't tip for shiiite. Just a pretty boy that parties hard in fortitude valley

I can go one better with this goose.

He tried his hand at driving pacers around Redcliffe, I am pretty sure he drove a handful of winners but was a laughing stock.

He got a job at Sky as their trots host for In The Gig program, at which he was hopeless and everybody I spoke to around the trots hated him with a passion. He thought he knew everything and would talk over the top of the expert panelists who had been in the game for years and made fool of himself almost everytime he opened his mouth, just like he does now on Fox.

He is living proof you don't have to have a long neck to be a goose.

he is a blatent broncos fan boy on the nrl on fox show
have to do my best to ignore him
will get in his face if i see him in the valley, he is built like a schoolgirl ..acts like one too

wombatgc said:
A shame really. No need for the full-on language and moronic behaviour...leave that stuff to the dogs' supporters.

Do you mean us or them. Apart from the terrace beer thrower the bay 36 crowd was really well behaved i didnt even hear any swearing. The Brisbane fans however were very nasty and sore losers when they knew the game was gone. Well done to the Manly fans for keeping their cool.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The behavior in bay 34 was exceptional.

so you controlled yourself :p
berks don't even joke buddy that is a very sore point atm. Funny I spoke to someone on the FC board who sat with me at broncos game even the said my behavior was fine that day. It's a shame vidmar who was a fair way away didn't agree.

There was a manly nut with a flag in bay 34 running up and down the stairs and looked like he should have been wearing a bulldog jersey. We saw him pick a fight with a guy leaving with hs mum...very poor form. But we sat with 3 broncos fans and all the manly crew near us were joking with them all game. Great atmosphere all round...cant wait to see the maroon and white and our home jumper on the field for the GF.

Cambo said:
He is mouthing off on twitter

Are you talking about the tweet where he said something along the lines of "I know I'm a Broncos fan but the refs performance in the first 20 minutes will ensure that there is a Sydney team in the GF"?

He seems to have deleted it. Not very professional for a sports commentator to come up with such one-sided drivel. He should cop a $10K fine...

MadMarcus said:
Cambo said:
He is mouthing off on twitter

Are you talking about the tweet where he said something along the lines of "I know I'm a Broncos fan but the refs performance in the first 20 minutes will ensure that there is a Sydney team in the GF"?

He seems to have deleted it. Not very professional for a sports commentator to come up with such one-sided drivel. He should cop a $10K fine...
Yea lol I replied that I cancelled my foxtel because of him. Lol I didn't.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4