• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fark, I hate England. I would even cheer for the Boks over them. What a pile of bumbling idiots Australia are.

I have never understood the aversion to field goals amongst the two Antipodean sides. Both were in range of relatively simple field goals to win their games and they kept bashing away at the line for the death or glory try.

Stick your heads in front boys, then try to be heroes.

Great to see the kiwis out though.

Is weird, if Manly got shafted by a ref the way the All Blacks did today in a normal round, i would be fuming for the entire week til the next game, but after a World Cup semi final, it is a bit meh.

Was the 1st game of the cup i have watched, and will probably be the last too.

Gee Australia were pathetic, absolutely no commitment whatsoever at the breakdown. They didn't look interested, and what ball they had they dropped. Fair play to the Poms they played to their strengths and deserved to win. Thankfully that was George Gregans last game, he was awful last night.

Can't believe the All Blacks lost, even though it was a forward pass.

Come on the Pumas !!!

And on your point mata, totally agree. Had Carter or Evans been on the park, i think they would have taken the droppie 15m out, but McAllister doesn't have the brains to take the easy option.

All that bull**** in the forwards for about 15 phases did my head in too, they should have spun at some point to utilise the pace in the backline

I can't believe I even got up to watch the game.

Every time Union is on I convince myself, Shane this game's going to be different. This one is going to be worth watching and actually be exciting.

Yet again just another snooze fest. No wonder the NRL players are all switching code. You get nearly half a mill to stand their and do nothing!

I taped the game and watched it this morning.

I'm like fLIP and RU consistently delivers such a poor product. You can see why the scrum has been made simpler in RL after watching that painful process. There are always improvements in life and the magic FF button on my remote control was the only thing that made the game passable.

I hate them but well done to England. I know bugger all about the game but they looked the better side. Like the others have said, you would have thought we had learnt something from 2003 and potted field goals all game. I hope it is a French Argie final - that will have some real fireworks.

The England game was one of the worst sporting games I have ever watched. The reffing was so arbitary, the Aussie scrum was a joke and to lose to an unimaginative and plodding team of senior citizens was a joke. As predicted here three months ago the Blacks did their usual World Cup choke but a week earlier than usual. They are carrying too much pressure and expectation.

If I want to watch a game where you can win by kicking goals, I think I'll stick to soccer.

The Boks had a few nervous moments last night, as the Fijians tore them to shreds in the second half. If they'd got that try in the corner to go ahead, then game over. Peitersen just pulled off a miraculously lucky tackle to save their skins. Even then the Fijians looked likely, they just unfortunately dropped ball at crucial times. What a bummer they couldn't get up as it would have been a massive shot in the arm for their game. They deserved to win as South Africa were woeful in defence and looked rattled, it was only the set piece that kept them in the game.

However, as rattled as the Boks were, they held their composure and won by 17.

They now fly the flag for the Tri-Nations.

Fiji look good under Ilie Tabua. They nearly won that game and if it wasn't for a superb tackle, the yarpies would have been goners!
Go the Argies

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4