Russell Packer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah lets bring some more trash into the club. If you are going to suggest we sign a grub at least make sure he isn't 8 years past his best which wasn't that good anyway.

Let me see if I've got this right.

People wanted to pass on Corey HN because of off field indiscretions and we toss this guy up ?
You guys are too funny.
I am all for CHN.. to be quite frank i don't really care about personalities etc etc.. I only care about how they play on the field and if they can win football games

He'll be his own best client!

PACKER’S LAYING DOWN LAW

The next time rough-and-tumble Russell Packer has to front the NRL judiciary he won’t need a lawyer. The Wests Tigers star will soon be one himself.

After completing his Masters of Business at the Australian Graduate School of Management with a distinction average, Packer is now studying law.

The front-rower recently enrolled in the Masters of Law online program through the University of Auckland to bolster his qualifications and job prospects once his NRL career is over.

(source dailytelegraph)

He'll be his own best client!

PACKER’S LAYING DOWN LAW

The next time rough-and-tumble Russell Packer has to front the NRL judiciary he won’t need a lawyer. The Wests Tigers star will soon be one himself.

After completing his Masters of Business at the Australian Graduate School of Management with a distinction average, Packer is now studying law.

The front-rower recently enrolled in the Masters of Law online program through the University of Auckland to bolster his qualifications and job prospects once his NRL career is over.

(source dailytelegraph)

Cost cutting at the tigers having to represent himself lol. He isn't for us, the guy is a judiciary magnet and that goes up ten fold in our colours.

Would be a good signing at the right price don't you think? Would come cheap I reckon he isn't getting any game time and would be what we need coming off the bench when Marty n Addin have a spell. Would provide some mongrel
Not for me best to leave him where he is

The last thing we need is another player who sits out more games than he plays.

We already carry 2 of them. With the glass jaw a close 3rd.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4