Russell Packer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought he wasn't getting game time because he had surgery and then first game back got suspended?

Plus he's playing this weekend.

At a time when we’re struggling a bit, an option like Fudge might seem like a good idea. He must come cheap right?

However when we have one player going through the judicial system on very serious charges;
A star player (currently injured) who has had a few issues; and
Another suspended because he can’t control his mouth, we don’t need another problem child.

After awhile it starts to impact on the club’s reputation and attractiveness (to sponsorship deals).

He was close to medical retirement earlier this year apparently, so you have to wonder whether he will go on beyond this year.

Turned his life around, which is no small feat as he was a thug/grub. For that he should be commended.

1594766814835.png

Sipley very similar type player, would like to see Sip given another go as never seen him let us down and in fact, adds legitimate mongrel without the dirt....there's a difference between an intimidating player and a thug....Packer is Thug category

Fair enough. Although I think people may be forgetting that our pack loses go forward when afb and Taupau go off. Even at full strength. I don't think our rotation props are all that tbh.. Paseka, Keppie, Boyle, Sipley. Also add no fear factor.Just my opinion but

Zero tackle Props off contract.

Players i would look at before Pissedmepants Packer in Bold. But it think you're right. We're missing experience and Mongrel on the bench.

Tom Amone, Oliver Clark, JJ Collins, Kurt Dillon, Matthew Eisenhuth, Kane Evans, Jackson Frei, David Gower, James Graham, Keegan Hipgrave, Royce Hunt, Ryan James, Rhys Kennedy, Josh King, Kayleb Milne, Francis Molo, Isaiah Papali'i, Aaron Pene, Emry Pere, Leivaha Pulu, Ky Rodwell, Jacob Saifiti, Darryn Schonig, James Tamou, Peni Terepo, Aiden Tolman, Christian Welch

At a time when we’re struggling a bit, an option like Fudge might seem like a good idea. He must come cheap right?

However when we have one player going through the judicial system on very serious charges;
A star player (currently injured) who has had a few issues; and
Another suspended because he can’t control his mouth, we don’t need another problem child.

After awhile it starts to impact on the club’s reputation and attractiveness (to sponsorship deals).
Fudge?

Sipley very similar type player, would like to see Sip given another go as never seen him let us down and in fact, adds legitimate mongrel without the dirt....there's a difference between an intimidating player and a thug....Packer is Thug category
Agree Sipley ahead of a few guys in the 17 in my opinion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4