Runaway Tries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Volley

Bencher
I've never seen a side concede so many tries against the run of play as Manly do in my life, all 24 years of it. I know the lack of B Stewart contributes a bit, he'd snuff out most of those half breaks. But just the execution from out plays. **** it's frustrating.

Mate if my maths is correct we concede more long range tries than any other team.

Was thinking the same thing during the game.

Haha, I can see your maths is improving Clit. We easily concede the most long range tries. Especially when it's from our poor execution. The Titans and Kevin Gordon live off it, the Raiders snagged a few, and again today.

I'll tutor you maths if you give me the basics on clit techniques?

Volley link said:
Haha, I can see your maths is improving Clit. We easily concede the most long range tries. Especially when it's from our poor execution. The Titans and Kevin Gordon live off it, the Raiders snagged a few, and again today.

I'll tutor you maths if you give me the basics on clit techniques?

Women have Clitoris's?

It comes from not having 13 players out there working for each other.  There's no, dare I say it, Beaver, who had a 6th sense for danger and would shut down dangerous situations.  These blokes just drift around in their own little world and then act surprised when other sides run through the gaps left when you have 7 blokes bludging because we have the ball in hand.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Mata, that is where a player of  Williamson's ilk, while widely bagged, is so crucial to a side
We didn't win a premiership with Williamson in the side.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184913.msg288391#msg288391 date=1283073328]
Mata, that is where a player of  Williamson's ilk, while widely bagged, is so crucial to a side
We didn't win a premiership with Williamson in the side.
[/quote]

Doesn't make any difference to the point

He was an example of a player that was always there to tidy up others mistakes, nothing flash, but there to clean up a mess

We also didn't win a Premiership with Lyon in the centres or Ballin playing 80mins

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4