Run Koula Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Koula hasn’t been great this year but the kid is still learning he is our best centre when initially was regarded as a fullback .. Matai wasn’t great all the time when he came through and look how he turned out . Koula will come good it’s not far away to the player we want him to be

Koula came back quite quickly after knee surgery, plenty of bandages, would be surprised if he is still a bit unsure on it, or maybe his confidence is down a little. Last year his defence was fierce and a real feature. He's certain to bounce back, and hopefully sooner than later.

What is wrong with our coaching staff. Are they blind? What was happening out there was as clear as day and forecast by most on here after John's performance against Newcastle in Mudgee. Seibold is losing me, he started well by saying all of the right things and trying to bring the squad back together but his judgment with selections and the use of the bench have at times been very disappointing and we have paid dearly on the scoreboard. Additionally we still can't play percentage football and get into the grind. Its not rocket science.
Defensively we are so poor. This is on him a bit and I really don't see alot improvement from Des.
We just moved the deck chairs, Penn talked this that and the other. Squad improvement has been minimal

Koula deserved the tries tonight but he needs to work on his defence and if he stays at Manly needs to bulk up.
His defence is good last week yeah but rarely has a defence game like that , tonight he missed that one on Fidow but he will do that to most players
Koula was good tonight defensively I thought, Koula will improve his defence even better than he does now this kid is still learning

Koula came back quite quickly after knee surgery, plenty of bandages, would be surprised if he is still a bit unsure on it, or maybe his confidence is down a little. Last year his defence was fierce and a real feature. He's certain to bounce back, and hopefully sooner than later.
Plenty of strapping on the arm tonight as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2