Run Koula Run

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He had his worst game so far in his career but I'm still a Koula fan. I'm confident it was a case off Cooper was just caught out so many times in defence that it put so much pressure on Koula and Saab and they were exposed themselves. Koula is a strong defender, he was praised by Joey the other day as a great hitter. He makes his tackles most of the time when defending with Chez but when he is put under a bit of pressure he does make poor decisions. I'm not overly concerned, if this was with defending with Chez then maybe yes. But Cooper was just open gates that put pressure on the other edge players.

Tackle Koula Tackle
Such a talent who played as though wasn't interested to be there....it's sad when you see a few like Croker, Oka, Saab, Paseka giving it everything while others just don't care
Tackling is Attitude, which showed Koula, John's and Weekes were passengers
Could have been a famous victory against the odds had a few more turned up
Seems like his head is already in rugby. He’s been playing like this for awhile.

I agree, Although Ennis seemed to believe it was Koula's fault for not catching it ??!!

Like I mentioned, Ennis protected his fox buddies son alot. Johns was complete out his depth. Can't pass and stifled attack alot

Both Fox and 9 put the blame solely on Koula's head for those two first half Knights tries, even when Johns just got brushed off like a fly they still blamed Koula as if Johns did nothing wrong at all.

That's what happens when daddy works and one and an Immortal uncle works at the other.....

Cooper Johns is not NRL standard. He's barely NSW Cup standard and if not for his family he would be nowhere near playing NRL.

Both Fox and 9 put the blame solely on Koula's head for those two first half Knights tries, even when Johns just got brushed off like a fly they still blamed Koula as if Johns did nothing wrong at all.

That's what happens when daddy works and one and an Immortal uncle works at the other.....

Cooper Johns is not NRL standard. He's barely NSW Cup standard and if not for his family he would be nowhere near playing NRL.
It's pathetic he might be funny, but he is better suited as 7 for Orange Cyms or Cessnock goannas.
Yesterday he was the liability is where all knights attack went and whenever he was involved in shifts it was garbage.

It's pathetic he might be funny, but he is better suited as 7 for Orange Cyms or Cessnock goannas.
Yesterday he was the liability is where all knights attack went and whenever he was involved in shifts it was garbage.
I noticed that Cooper was hiding on the wing in defense at one point. It appears that his team mates don't trust his defense completely in the front line, and he doesn't have enough confidence to take on the line in attack much either.

What is wrong with our coaching staff. Are they blind? What was happening out there was as clear as day and forecast by most on here after John's performance against Newcastle in Mudgee. Seibold is losing me, he started well by saying all of the right things and trying to bring the squad back together but his judgment with selections and the use of the bench have at times been very disappointing and we have paid dearly on the scoreboard. Additionally we still can't play percentage football and get into the grind. Its not rocket science.

I have yet the hear one commentator bag Johns for not being first grade standard

Cooper Johns is not even Narraweena Hawks standard
Well, he's got a father on Fox and a uncle on ch9, have you noticed they don't even comment about Cooper. Probably the smart thing to do, just don't comment when it comes to family members, just opens them up for more ridicule I guess.

I noticed that Cooper was hiding on the wing in defense at one point. It appears that his team mates don't trust his defense completely in the front line, and he doesn't have enough confidence to take on the line in attack much either.
I wouldn't trust him either, how on earth did we come to sign this bloke in the first place? His history with the Storm is hardly inspiring, in the immortal words of Tooves 'there needs to be an investigation'

Well, he's got a father on Fox and a uncle on ch9, have you noticed they don't even comment about Cooper. Probably the smart thing to do, just don't comment when it comes to family members, just opens them up for more ridicule I guess.
Yeah, I certainly noticed it in yesterdays game. Particularly, when Gamble broke through his "tackle".

Kinda makes you wonder why a coach would pick him in the first place then. Mystifying.

Back to Koula, the kids has not improved or stepped upto his role in both A & D.
we are down at least 1 good centre. Its time to go to Meyers ASAP .

Tell us why you dont like Orange Cyms or the Cessnock Goannas?

What have they ever done to you?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4