Run home is brutal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
djaraboy said:
Lets see how they hold up against the Dogs ;)

Some of us Manly supporters may not be confident of winning on Friday but coming on here now and gloating will just lead to the kennel getting hammered if we win lol.

guys i know its annoying & frustrating after the last 100 minutes of footy our team played but here are most realistic outcomes....

we - win 7/7 finshed top 4
- win 6/7 finshed top 4
- win 5/7 finish 4th/5th depending on other results
- win 1/7 still good position to finish 8th

so its not doom & gloom yet and as we all know its a different game in september , only 3 teams out of the 8 at the moment have strong final experience storm,broncos & MANLY. injury & suspension free OTHER TEAMS BETTER LOOK OUT !!!

I'll take 4th, with five from seven with results going our way. Unfortunately I can't see Manly losing again in the regular season which will make me nervous in the finals - always good to get a loss in before the big games.

Top End Eagle said:
I'll take 4th, with five from seven with results going our way. Unfortunately I can't see Manly losing again in the regular season which will make me nervous in the finals - always good to get a loss in before the big games.

your too biased LOL , i do understand why you are but ......its not a perfect world

great if we go 7/7

torana355 said:
djaraboy said:
Lets see how they hold up against the Dogs ;)

Some of us Manly supporters may not be confident of winning on Friday but coming on here now and gloating will just lead to the kennel getting hammered if we win lol.

Mate, i do support manly. Im on the kennel because i enjoy talking about footy and pissing off Mr. I

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4