Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Briscoe's(England 14 caps) brother is playing for them so would be 16.

Even though people would want Sam Tomkins here it would Josh Charnley I'd be going after for an established player.

65 games 67 tries and will break the ESL tries in a year

Tom Briscoe's(England 14 caps) brother is playing for them so would be 16.

Even though people would want Sam Tomkins here it would Josh Charnley I'd be going after for an established player.

65 games 67 tries and will break the ESL tries in a year

CRONULLA are manoeuvring to sign sacked Souths flyer James Roberts.

The Sharks met with Roberts on Friday, two days after he was punted from the Rabbitohs, to discuss a deal which would see the troubled youngster replace Colin Best.

The nephew of former NRL star Amos Roberts travelled to Cronulla with his manager Daryl Mather to talk with coach Shane Flanagan and football manager Darren Mooney.

The 19-year-old, who was named in the 2011 Toyota Cup team of the year and played 10 top-grade games for Souths last year, had the final year of his contract terminated for misbehaving while on a trip away.

Fellow under-20s player Adrian Ha'angana was also sacked and he has already been linked to Manly.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-lead-the-race-to-sign-sacked-south-sydney-youngster-james-roberts/story-e6frexnr-1226437512651

CRONULLA are manoeuvring to sign sacked Souths flyer James Roberts.

The Sharks met with Roberts on Friday, two days after he was punted from the Rabbitohs, to discuss a deal which would see the troubled youngster replace Colin Best.

The nephew of former NRL star Amos Roberts travelled to Cronulla with his manager Daryl Mather to talk with coach Shane Flanagan and football manager Darren Mooney.

The 19-year-old, who was named in the 2011 Toyota Cup team of the year and played 10 top-grade games for Souths last year, had the final year of his contract terminated for misbehaving while on a trip away.

Fellow under-20s player Adrian Ha'angana was also sacked and he has already been linked to Manly.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cronulla-sharks-lead-the-race-to-sign-sacked-south-sydney-youngster-james-roberts/story-e6frexnr-1226437512651

Joel Edwards has rejected Newcastle's offer of a 2 year deal worth $150,000 a season.
Anyone's thoughts on him? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

Joel Edwards has rejected Newcastle's offer of a 2 year deal worth $150,000 a season.
Anyone's thoughts on him? IMO he has alot of potential, and at this stage of his career is more productive than guys like Lussick, Galuvao and Rose. I wouldnt mind seeing him in Manly colors.

EagleRock40 said:

Joel Edwards would look great in a Manly Jersey

EagleRock40 said:

kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:

I have been saying this too! I'm not sure why some people say he's no good. I guess they don't watch too many Knights games.

kurri eagle said:
EagleRock40 said:

I have been saying this too! I'm not sure why some people say he's no good. I guess they don't watch too many Knights games.

Agree. Joel Edwards is a weapon in defence - and we need a red-head with Harrison departing. Problem is we have plenty of quality backrowers.

Agree. Joel Edwards is a weapon in defence - and we need a red-head with Harrison departing. Problem is we have plenty of quality backrowers.

I watch Newcastle games, and he should take the $150k a year and run. Can pull off massive hits, but his attacking game would be on par with mine.

I watch Newcastle games, and he should take the $150k a year and run. Can pull off massive hits, but his attacking game would be on par with mine.

Im with Volley, for 150k he should have taken his own box of Bics along !!

Can hit but not a hell of a lot else. Wouldn't want to be paying that sort of coin for him

Im with Volley, for 150k he should have taken his own box of Bics along !!

Can hit but not a hell of a lot else. Wouldn't want to be paying that sort of coin for him

Now if you wanted a young backrower with talent, Josh Jackson from the Dogs would be a great pick-up. That's pie in the sky stuff though, the Dogs would never let him go.

Now if you wanted a young backrower with talent, Josh Jackson from the Dogs would be a great pick-up. That's pie in the sky stuff though, the Dogs would never let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8