Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

I'm getting confused. With the canberra young gun and these Newcastle signings and Roy a is the sky falling in next year or not? I don't know if I can support the tahs for a whole season.

Chee kee from Canberra has signed, the others are maybes, but it seems players want to come over to Brookvale.

Never heard of him,but going of last few pages in this thread he is highly rated.
Perry seems to be going ok for a p-plater hey Rothscum!

Kyle O'Donnell was touted as another gun player at the beginning of the year along with Totau Moga and Konrad Hurrel. Might be worth offering O'Donnell minimum rugby league wage.

Ryan said:
Great replacement for Lussick (massive upgrade in fact imo), and not TOO old at 28.

I'd actually be pumped at this signing. I'd have him starting in the 2nd row in T-Rex spot next year.

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Richard Fa'aoso
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. George Rose
16. Brent Kite
17. Daniel Harrison

with Galuvao, Cunningham & Mauro in the event of injury.
Lots of attitude and mongrel in that pack.

Agree with your opinion re Fa'oso mate, but Galuvao gets picked in the top 17 IMO.

EagleRock40 said:
Oldfield to the Roosters, most likely in the next few days

If true that means we only got 3 wingers and the most experienced of the lot is STILL injured.Hope Snake,Jorge and Whare stay fit

Nthn NSW said:
EagleRock40 said:

If true that means we only got 3 wingers and the most experienced of the lot is STILL injured.Hope Snake,Jorge and Whare stay fit
Yes that would appear to be an odd gamble for a club with serious aspirations of another title this year. An inexperienced winger in a big game could be a terminal liability. Which means either a) it won't happen or b) there must be some very good reason the club would do that...

http://www.roosters.com.au/news-display/Sam-Perrett-granted-immediate-release/58051

Its official , Sam Perret released to the dogs , does this mean Oldfield is stright to the roosters now?

Id welcome Dene Halatau, He has been playing like a machine this year under Des. So he has a good insight of how he trained the boys here, Im sure Tooves would keep that aggression going. If he comes at the right price then why not.

BTW the dogs have got to be over the cap by now.. seriously even if they are releasing players next year, they must be over by alot this year

SeaEagle007 said:
Id welcome Dene Halatau, He has been playing like a machine this year under Des. So he has a good insight of how he trained the boys here, Im sure Tooves would keep that aggression going. If he comes at the right price then why not.

Agreed, at the right price he'd provide good cover over a few positions.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Nthn NSW said:
EagleRock40 said:

Yes that would appear to be an odd gamble for a club with serious aspirations of another title this year. An inexperienced winger in a big game could be a terminal liability. Which means either a) it won't happen or b) there must be some very good reason the club would do that...

I doubt we'd release him but if the talk on Guthgerson ( ?? ) is on the money there may be a fast track thought there - and hey, wasn't T-REX a winger? :p:D

Gutherosn is good, but even as a winger he isn't readyh for the NRL it's a huge ask and i doubt Toovey is even contemplating it this year.

EagleRock40 said:

Why would they do that? Releasing a winger when others are injured or inexperienced to help out the poor old Roosters. What's in it for Manly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8