Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
Thought I’d share this about a young gun we’ve signed – Joshua Robinson
He has just won the Sportsperson of the year at the National NAIDOC Awards.
This is from the Koori Mail (Wed 11 July):

Joshua Robinson was born in Toowoomba, Queensland. At just 15, he is already a gifted sportsman and has been representing Queensland in athletics since 2005.

This year at the National Youth Championships in Sydney, Joshua took out five gold medals and set a new state record, running the 400 metres in just 49.31 seconds.

His immediate goal is to compete in the athletics world junior championships in London next year.

As well as a gifted runner, Joshua was recently signed by the Manly NRL club. Three other clubs had been competing to sign the young fullback.

Already a sporting hero in his state, Joshua is working towards representing Australia at the Commonwealth Games and Olympic games.

Brookie

Reserve Grader

Joshua Robinson was born in Toowoomba, Queensland. At just 15, he is already a gifted sportsman and has been representing Queensland in athletics since 2005.

This year at the National Youth Championships in Sydney, Joshua took out five gold medals and set a new state record, running the 400 metres in just 49.31 seconds.

His immediate goal is to compete in the athletics world junior championships in London next year.

As well as a gifted runner, Joshua was recently signed by the Manly NRL club. Three other clubs had been competing to sign the young fullback.

Already a sporting hero in his state, Joshua is working towards representing Australia at the Commonwealth Games and Olympic games.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Brookie said:

Think this kid was signed last year some time, good to have all these talented youngsters coming to Manly.
Some rave we have lost our major recruitment team but from all these young players coming over next year , our new recruitment deserves some credit.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Brookie said:

Think this kid was signed last year some time, good to have all these talented youngsters coming to Manly.
Some rave we have lost our major recruitment team but from all these young players coming over next year , our new recruitment deserves some credit.

The Who

Journey Man
DUFFMAN said:
N. Hindmash is going to sign on for one more season with Parra.

I hope so. It will just take up more of their salary cap. Parramatta have to pay 'overs' to get players. I can't see Lussick being worth the money, but they have made a shrewd purchase in Harrison.

The Who

Journey Man
DUFFMAN said:
N. Hindmash is going to sign on for one more season with Parra.

I hope so. It will just take up more of their salary cap. Parramatta have to pay 'overs' to get players. I can't see Lussick being worth the money, but they have made a shrewd purchase in Harrison.

bones

Bones Knows
MK Eagle said:
Brookie said:

If i recall correctly, It was the Bulldogs recruitment manager who signed Joshua Robinson for us.

bones

Bones Knows
MK Eagle said:
Brookie said:

If i recall correctly, It was the Bulldogs recruitment manager who signed Joshua Robinson for us.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
bones said:
Yes, it was Cleal. The kids a fullback. We seem to have that position covered for quite a few years.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
That kid, Josh Robinson, was mentioned with huge wraps by the ARL development team last year, way out deep in south western Qld. A housemate and I did a juniors coaching course at a school, 2 day event (look out Tooves), and they spoke very highly of this young boy. Said he was something special.
Sounds good for Manly.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
That kid, Josh Robinson, was mentioned with huge wraps by the ARL development team last year, way out deep in south western Qld. A housemate and I did a juniors coaching course at a school, 2 day event (look out Tooves), and they spoke very highly of this young boy. Said he was something special.
Sounds good for Manly.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Brad Takairangi linked with us

Brad Takairangi

Date of Birth:
14 June, 1989
Height:
193 cm
Weight:
108 kg