Rumour won't go away......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

He does seem to have cleaned up his act a little but id still prefer Taylor - he is cheaper for starters.

You are correct - it was Scott Macdougall. They sure are classy people the Macdougalls. Not only did Scott fail a drug test but he is also a serial ball sqeezer as per this:

What a ball-breaker: MacDougall courts farce once again
By Brad Walter and Steve Mascord
August 27, 2004

Scott MacDougall, the former North Sydney player suspended for allegedly evading a drugs test in Canberra two years ago, has been involved in another bizarre judiciary case after opposition players accused him of squeezing their testicles.

MacDougall, who now plays for the Jason Ferris-coached Collegians club in Wollongong, recently faced the Illawarra District Rugby League judiciary on a charge of conduct unbecoming following an on-field complaint by Thirroul's Jade Air, who lifted his shorts to show referee Marcus Jennett the bruising he had suffered during a July 25 match.

Another three Thirroul players, including two from the earlier reserve grade game in which MacDougall played before coming on as a replacement in first grade, also testified that they had been victims of the same tactic. But video footage was inconclusive and the case was dismissed on the grounds of insufficient evidence.

This Macdouggall brother would be a fine, fine addition. Speed, ability to break the line, aggression, not prone to injury, good under the high ball. I watch every game, every week...and he is consistently Rabbits best player on ground. Point in case...Brookvale 2005..

Would make our backline one of the best in the NRL.

I wouldn't mind Luke here, all the talk of this being a business, we can't start having old feelings with his family members get in the way of buying a good player.

mad pup wants 230k a season hes not worth half manly will steer clear of those dickheads souths cant wait to get rid of them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4