Rumour won't go away......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blunty

Reserve Grader

It's been mentioned several times on the Rabbitohs.com 'Hutch' forum that Luke Macdougall may be headed to Manly.

Apparently the Sharks and Manly are front runners.

I know everyone says 'no Macdougalls', but this guy hasn't had any bad background, IMO has the most potential out of all 3, and is the only real consistent performer for Souths.

He can break the line, is quick, can find the line and is good under the high pill. Plus he can fill in nicely for Brett.

All I can say is if this rumour gains legs, our backline will look very impressive for 2006.

still cant tackle. Last time I checked the turnstyles at Brooky were working fine, so why replace them?

Better than Donald after his recent fumbling efforts

I dont know I've heard good things, why isn't souths signing him? When they have so much $ to spend?

I dont know I've heard good things, why isn't souths signing him? When they have so much $ to spend?

They've offered him a contract, for whatever reason he hasn't accpeted yet.

Bad blood, more money or 'premiership chances' are my guesses.

i think he simply has had a falling out with the rabbits.

currently we are one winger short for next season, those cynics amongst us may suggest we are a winger short already! :dance: Doesnt seem to be that much happening in the lower grades, let McDougal fight for a spot with Jarrod taylor, as i always say depth is the key! nothing like competition for spots, thats what we dont have at the moment, how many players are really under the pump from premier league players wanting their spot ?

Isnt he the brother that saw the drug testers and ran and jumped a fence to get away? I may be wrong.

Correct Fluffy. No clean record for this boy. Just another McDougall drug cheat.

I assume he used the same excuse as his brother Adam when they finally caught up to him - "I have no balls so I need the testosterone".

Could be but I think it is another Macdougall - BTW he wasn't avoiding the testers he was in a hurry to go to a wedding after footy and didn't have time for a test. :lol: :lie:

It was Ben Macdougall who ran from the drug testers.

The one that played for the NE's.

From memory the one which ran from the testers was playing reggies for Norths. The name Scott rings a bell!!!

I agree with Dan.No more MacDougalls.I would prefer Jared Taylor on the wing.or Sideshow Bob.

These days "Sideshow Bob" is Jake White - coach of the Boks.

Too old I think.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4