Rumour: Inglis knee re-injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
I'm hearing he did some more damage to his knee during Friday nights rort and will be sidelined for a while. Not sure yet how reliable my source is but we can always hope. I guess if he plays Friday night it's BS. Fingers crossed that he misses the game.
And no, this ain't a made up rumour like the 'Souths to lose two points' one earlier in the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
bones said:
I'm hearing he did some more damage to his knee during Friday nights rort and will be sidelined for a while. Not sure yet how reliable my source is but we can always hope. I guess if he plays Friday night it's BS. Fingers crossed that he misses the game.
And no, this ain't a made up rumour like the 'Souths to lose two points' one earlier in the season.
Please let it be season ending.

Good one bones... lol
But the knee story might just be a smokescreen. I actually heard from the bloke at the fish shop that Inglis has a smashed eye socket and a broken jaw and 9 teeth missing, after Horo's ferocious head attack on Friday.

manlyfan76 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Good one bones... lol
But the knee story might just be a smokescreen. I actually heard from the bloke at the fish shop that Inglis has a smashed eye socket and a broken jaw and 9 teeth missing, after Horo's ferocious head attack on Friday.

So he looks like his wife now?

That was his wife. Greg was waiting in the car.

Can't stand the bloke but saying it was a throat slashing motion is drawing a long bow. He was merely indicating no try!

The ARLC should immediately call a panel of inquiry. Certainly he was deliberately injured by a head-butt to his knees and elbows.

manlyfan76 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Good one bones... lol

So he looks like his wife now?

C'mon mate, you know Greg was just trying to prevent her from getting hurt....oh, wait....

The drums are beating louder today. From different sources too. Souths fans are worried on their forum ..ROFL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4