Rumour from Twitter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Rumours swirling last night about players mutiny against Hasler. Explains the performance.

Greenberg overruled by the board with Hasler to let Barba come back too early. Now players want a release - especially Morris.

From someone called Johnny Tobin.

Morris back to join his brother at Illawarra. Greenturd to open a credit account at the northern beaches rehab centre for his players, Board members and fans.

hordernnewt said:
Rumours swirling last night about players mutiny against Hasler. Explains the performance.

Greenberg overruled by the board with Hasler to let Barba come back too early. Now players want a release - especially Morris.

From someone called Johnny Tobin.

There was very good Roosters lock called John Tobin back in the early 80s. Might be him, especially straight after his old team flogged the 'lickers.

hordernnewt said:

How good would that be if Hasler started to cause fighting at board level at the dogs. Please if there is a god let this be true lol.

Yes the players are starting to grumble about Des's tactics of not scoring points and not defending properly.They think scoring points and defending properly might be worth a try.

Jatz Crackers said:
As if a "player group" would mutiny.

As much as it would be great fun, i call ppppppffffftttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't something like that happen at the warriors over who the players wanted as the coach. Not saying it is right but can possibly happen

MissKate said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Didn't something like that happen at the warriors over who the players wanted as the coach. Not saying it is right but can possibly happen

I suppose anything is possible. But mutiny ?

There is most likely unrest amongst the players with the barba thing but it was only a very short time ago the players & coach were as one looking forward to the 2013 season. There is just no way the player group has turned 180 on hasler like being suggested on twitter, just 6 weeks into the season.

Footy & Twitter. Has there ever been anything credible written ?

Seems that Barba wants to go to the Broncs, and others want out. Gotta love this stuff. (heard that Pritchard clapped from the sidelines when Benny kicked out on the full).

MissKate said:
Jatz Crackers said:

The tigers are another example

With all these issues at the bulldogs when does the finger start being pointed at Teflon Todd.
He's been incharge since 2008 and besides a prelim final and grand final what have the achieved.

Under Greenberg their appears no planning or structures put in place for long term success or they have done is win a wooden spoon
Buy lots if players
Lose a prelim final
Have 2 **** seasons
Buy more players and half manlys coaching staff
Make a grand fina
Struggle again.

The bloke is the biggest myth in the game. I can't believe the masses in the media talk about him as a potential leader of the game.

It's probably where they were as a club in 2008. No one wanted to look at them. They have a Leagues club group pouring 8 million into them every year. Our Leagues club gives around 8 dollars.
They have a huge fan base so they probably have turned the corner. Their members numbers are probably much more than us. They get a subsidy to play home games. Every team buys lots of players so not sure why we are ripping into them.
Just can't win it seems lol

RL Gronk said:
With all these issues at the bulldogs when does the finger start being pointed at Teflon Todd.
He's been incharge since 2008 and besides a prelim final and grand final what have the achieved.

Under Greenberg their appears no planning or structures put in place for long term success or they have done is win a wooden spoon
Buy lots if players
Lose a prelim final
Have 2 s**t seasons
Make a grand fina
Struggle again.

The bloke is the biggest myth in the game. I can't believe the masses in the media talk about him as a potential leader of the game.

Soooooo in 5 seasons his club has made a prelim final and a Grand final. Not really a recipe for abject failure compared to every other club bar Storm and Manly.

mickqld said:
RL Gronk said:

Buy lots if players
Lose a prelim final
Have 2 s**t seasons
Make a grand fina
Struggle again.

Soooooo in 5 seasons his club has made a prelim final and a Grand final. Not really a recipe for abject failure compared to every other club bar Storm and Manly.

They've won a wooden spoon too. Agreed it's not a terrible record, but it's nowhere near successful enough to justify all the praise that is heaped on Greenburg from most corners.

DSM5 said:
Seems that Barba wants to go to the Broncs, and others want out. Gotta love this stuff. (heard that Pritchard clapped from the sidelines when Benny kicked out on the full).

He certainly did.... They certainly look like a team that lacks harmony to me..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4