Rugby signing that's better than Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rugby balls are beautiful for goal kicking tho... Having said that he'll have the technique required..

Doesn't look a 6. Majority of highlights is a fullback, centre or wing. Added also it is club rugby. I think we have many other options for 6 internally which would be better.

Got some good skills. He's 22 I see so he's old enough for the big boys> Worth some bait to bring him in.

Doesn't look a 6. Majority of highlights is a fullback, centre or wing. Added also it is club rugby. I think we have many other options for 6 internally which would be better.
Some of the highlights are Shute Shield and World 7's, he played halfback in Rugby league, I'd say he's in the Jonathan Thurston mould!

Looks a good player ......size, pace , can pass well both sides and puts a man through a hole very well.
Only problem is we see none of his defensive talent.

A brief description of this kids background ,,,

A DEVASTATING knee injury while playing for the Illawarra Steelers' SG Ball side Four years ago has turned into a rugby godsend for Jamberoo's Paul Asquith. The 19-year-old former Jamberoo and Kiama junior league and Kiama rugby junior recently gained selection in the Australian Rugby Sevens team. Asquith was following what many good judges deemed an inevitable pathway to the National Rugby League via the St George Illawarra Dragons, when he suffered a knee injury in the under-18s competition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4